No announcement yet.

The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official: " El Chacal" Rigondeaux vs "Hi-Tech" Lomachenko RbR Thread

Here is the original thread & poll. Flip-floppers will be exposed like MMA against Mayweather:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=682776

If you're on that poll above and you switch you're pick you will be called out with a quickness.
    RiGODdeaux by KO/TKO
    10.53%
    RiGODdeaux by UD/SD/MD
    15.79%
    Future P4P king Lomachenko by KO/TKO
    38.60%
    Future P4P king Lomachenko by UD/SD/MD
    33.33%
    Draw / i'm too much of a casual to have an educated opinion
    1.75%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by LoadedWraps; 09-16-2017, 01:59 AM.

Last edited by iamboxing; 09-16-2017, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Looking back at the original discussion, there is so much crow to be had, by all those who think it's a wash either way.

Comment

The next mega fight on the horizon...

Comment

I am sticking with Rigo by decision.

Comment

Expect Larry and the agenda boys to go on a full hate brigade on Loma leading up to this

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Expect Larry and the agenda boys to go on a full hate brigade on Loma leading up to this

My main man larryx the Don-father of the Mayweather Mafia is a Lomachenko fan to the core homie.

Comment

You created the older thread over 2 years ago. Back then I picked Rigo.

Why my mind has changed since then
                -Rigo will be 37 years old on fight night. Lomachenko will be 29, by all means in the prime of his career.

-Originally, the fight was being discussed for 126lbs. The fight will now be taking place at 130, which is more weight for Rigo to move up.

-Lomachenko is a fully fledged 130lber now, with four title fights at the weight which were all wins by stoppage. Including Martinez KTFO5.

-Since the original thread's creation date, Rigo has had 3 forgettable opponents and 3 forgettable performances against them. Loma has had 5 fights in the same time period, including a KO of Martinez and a stoppage win over Walters.

I don't see this fight being competitive. Lomachenko will win by KO. If you wish to call me a "flip flopper" because my mind has changed from over 2 years ago, so be it. But this post isn't the first time I've said that Loma wins by KO.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-19-2017, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Lomachenko: Rigondeaux is all TALK! He will turn into CYCLIST Dec. 9! ...

But it won't help him... He will get his CHIN checked!

Comment

Loma by close decision

Comment

Working...
                    X