Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 trainers in his last 3 fights DLH is cheap n crazy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
    Who are all these girls in your Av Scott. You seem to know them on the personal level.
    If only...

Most of those ladies live thousands of miles away from me and don't speak a word of English.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic
      is a cheapskate and insane in the membrane. Nacho is a good trainer for an amatuer that is trying to become a legit boxer.
      hmmmm............

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        hmmmm............
        Nacho is a good trainer I just don't think of him as in the same class as Stewart, Mayweather Sr., Roach. In my opinion he is in the Roger Mayweather, Buddy Mggirt, and Dan Birmingham class.

Comment

Originally posted by boxaholic View Post
          Nacho is a good trainer I just don't think of him as in the same class as Stewart, Mayweather Sr., Roach. In my opinion he is in the Roger Mayweather, Buddy Mggirt, and Dan Birmingham class.
          Can you name another current trainer who has molded 16 world champions from scratch?

Comment

Beristain's defense will work much better for DLH, Mayweather Sr. has tried all these years to implement the shoulder roll on DLH and it hasn't been working. DLH has had a history of changing trainers anyway, he's worked with pretty much every top trainer there is to work with, I think Buddy McGirt is probably the only one he hasn't worked with.

Comment

Nacho is the best trainer out there today... He is way better then Mayweather Sr.
              Good move IMO.

Comment

Working...
              X