Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Antonio Lozada Drops, Stops Felix Verdejo in Tenth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So this was a 10 rd fight? 25 seconds to go...leading on 2 cards (likely would be a draw if he survived..10-8 rnd)...ouch

Comment

• Guess I was wrong about this kid then.

Comment

• What is wrong with you people in this thread. I was wanting to talk about Verdejo but you manboys just love that racial garbage dont you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
          Currently 2!
          What a joke you are...
          3mill people in one island ofcurse ratio is in favor you rocket scientist!
          Lol and you forgot the part of stadiums to max capacity!
          That is the tradition & culture to the people in mexico! A country!
          Not an island that unfortunate the US dont give a šhït about...
          Ask trump
          that's exactly the point you dummy. You're comparing a country of over 120 million people to an island of 3 million people yet pr still has fought Mexico on even terms in world title fights in boxing history and has a much better ratio/percantage of world champions and hall of famers.
          It's known that historically or has been Mexico biggest rival yet or is only a fraction of the size of Mexico. Yeah, I'm aware the US or trump don't give a **** about PR, do you think they give a **** about México? The guy won an election mainly based on the fact that he was going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out. You're really one dumb motherfer

Comment

• Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
            Was this televised???
            This was the fight I was waiting for and arum didn’t even televised it. Wtf. I can’t stand arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
              Lozada was barely a top 100 ranked fighter in his weight class by boxrec. This loss is more about Verdejo then it is about Lozada who's been beaten twice before neither by great fighters. Verdejo was going to lose to the first good fighter he faced. Top Rank fed him a low ranked guy that most people never heard of and he still couldn't beat him. I don't think his promoter set Verdejo up he is just not very good.
              Damn man. You're absolutely right, I guess I was just blinded by the fact that he's such a likeable kid. Thanks for that eye opener.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                this are last seconds. before this he was dropped and hurt badly

That looked like a janky stoppage.

Comment

• Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                  A meat problem vs PR NÖ champions problem...
                  We all know you got bigger concerns!
                  On the other note verdejo is a bust! Have i mentioned that before?
                  Dont worry about my rican boxers, we got more prospects coming up, worry about ur athletes eating that clembustero meat ya'll eat...HAHAHA in fact they should test this lozada jr, he might be on peds, there is a 75% chance that he is eating the tainted meat HAHAHAHAHA
                  Last edited by PrBoxing88; 03-18-2018, 09:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                    that's exactly the point you dummy. You're comparing a country of over 120 million people to an island of 3 million people yet pr still has fought Mexico on even terms in world title fights in boxing history and has a much better ratio/percantage of world champions and hall of famers.
                    It's known that historically or has been Mexico biggest rival yet or is only a fraction of the size of Mexico. Yeah, I'm aware the US or trump don't give a **** about PR, do you think they give a **** about México? The guy won an election mainly based on the fact that he was going to build a wall to keep Mexicans out. You're really one dumb motherfer
                    That island like u called has more stars in the world than mexico gonna produce in his whole existence, want me to give u some facts??? we basically better than ur mexico in EVERYTHING, except selling drugs and cheating. What mexico do better than my 100x35 island???? we beat ya asses in basketball, baseball, music, miss universes, more popular singers, want more????? OOOOH I ALMOST FORGOT we beating the sh##it out of ya in TITLE FIGHTS.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrayvez View Post
                      stupid dumb mother fckers are idiots, if we Puerto Rico would of had at least 50m people, we would of have more champions than any other race on earth.

Comment

Working...
                      X