No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    WTF? There must be something wrong with the website. I'm getting notifications for posts from 2.5 years ago.
    Spoon is quoting old posts to pretend that he is still having an active discussion nearly 2.5 years after the thread was made.

It's a nuisance and he could be reported to the mods for spamming if this keeps up.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      Spoon is quoting old posts to pretend that he is still having an active discussion nearly 2.5 years after the thread was made.

It's a nuisance and he could be reported to the mods for spamming if this keeps up.
      Lololol I havent even had a reply to A-wolf in years. So pls dont be so paranoid and spooked out as I can tell you still come in like a creepy old man waiting to find a way to get back at me lol

Nice to see you again ShoulderRoll. You seem so affected over a thread that you love coming back to. You sneaky devil you! Your always welcome here bud.

Just don't get too affected. It's just a thread for other boxing fans to see Floyd's fluke win. Nothing more.

Cheers!
      Last edited by Spoon23; 03-17-2018, 11:08 AM.

Comment

• I am just really glad Floyd is retired and out of boxing finally. We won't have to hear about him and his ***** fanboys talking about how he is an all time great. Maybe top 100-150 all time, but his resume is extremely padded and not that impressive, if you know your boxing history. Manny is leagues above him, and I'm not biased at all, I'm a proud American and I love my American boxers. But Manny is just something else and gave us some of the greatest fights we'll ever see. Name a single Floyd fight that is among "one of the most entertaining, memorable fights ever." There are NONE. But plenty of "Most boring fights ever." He is TBE at The Most Boring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Lololol I havent even had a reply to A-wolf in years. So pls dont be so paranoid and spooked out as I can tell you still come in like a creepy old man waiting to find a way to get back at me lol

Nice to see you again ShoulderRoll. You seem so affected over a thread that you love coming back to. You sneaky devil you! Your always welcome here bud.

Just don't get too affected. It's just a thread for other boxing fans to see Floyd's fluke win. Nothing more.

Cheers!
          So why is A-Wolf getting notifications from a thread made 2.5 years ago?

You really need to stop this spamming.

Comment

Because a thread was made about a topic that people are still wanting to talk about in 2018?

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
              Because a thread was made about a topic that people are still wanting to talk about in 2018?
              There's your answer. 400,000 boxing fans have seen it. More will want to.

And ShoulderRoll, if you want to know my last post to A-wolf, all you need is to to Back read. You paranoid sneaky old man. Take it easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                There's your answer. 400,000 boxing fans have seen it. More will want to.

And ShoulderRoll, if you want to know my last post to A-wolf, all you need is to to Back read. You paranoid sneaky old man. Take it easy.
                pac got whipped easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
                  pac got whipped easily.
                  BamBam, Bam, Bam, Bam... naah Floyd didn't whip anybody with his queer style of boxing, why do you even find time to even say that when you should be keeping your distance away from this thread since it has nothing to offer you anymore.. Your opinion has already been well documented here. You have nothing more to add. Did I hurt you in any way? It's seems my thread is tearing you apart like some over used underwear hehehe!

Do you want me to get you some kleenex? You sound oddly upset kid? You've been ranting the same thing about me over and over like a broken record. You seem very upset over a thread. You're like a used underwear at this point hehehe!!

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  bambam182 has gone full gay now.
                  Originally posted by muthafuka View Post
                  i have to give you credit bambam. You are getting raped in this thread
                  Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Lmao @ John Travolta. What a strange closeted guy that bambam

Bambam totally lost her way.. A very triggered emotional violated woman.

She cracked under pressure arguing with the big boys. Poor kid..

At least she still has Travolta to fantasize about hehehehe!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

Somewhere out there, Travolta is blowing Bambam a Kiss..

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 03-18-2018, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• I know that to this day bambam182, you wish you were with these 2 lovebirds. Too bad you're not invited..

Sadly, you just ended up wishing you were there. At least you get to see what could have been if you were there hahahaha!

THE REAL QUESTION IS...

WHY IS BAMBAM NOT INVITED HAHAHAHA!

BAMBAMBAMBAM!!!

ONE BAM THANK YOU MAM!!!!

BAM AWAY MY FRIEND BAM AWAY!!! OH TYRONE!!!

lol what up bruh....yeah the bam bam was not chosen for him. It was given. By his boyfriend. To remind him of every time he thrusted into his anus,,,BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM oh Tyrone BAM BAM BAM BAM :AOR:

Comment

• I can't believe people are still having slapfights over this garbage in 2018

Comment

Working...
                      X