Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you think has more raw power Wilder or Tyson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

He's not even an average sized LHW anymore. the times have changed.
    You took the hyperbole to another level. Spinks was listed at 6'2 1/2.

Comment

It's pretty funny though when people rail on Tyson for beating up bums but now when Wilder is involved, suddenly these guys are elite or really good! Make up your minds.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
        please spare me the h0 mo talk im a boxing fan not a nut hugger, I actually am an AJ fan as well. and hell yes Tyson was better than wilder I prefer Tysons style over Wilders but Tysons resume is a bit overhyped.
        Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
          It's pretty funny though when people rail on Tyson for beating up bums but now when Wilder is involved, suddenly these guys are elite or really good! Make up your minds.
          Tyson had 20 fights against top TEN rated fighters AND he had TEN fights against top THREE rated opponents in HIS era .

Wilder has a guy named Stiverne and Ortiz (only credible opponent ), TEN years later !

lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
            Tyson had 20 fights against top TEN rated fighters AND he had TEN fights against top THREE rated opponents in HIS era .

Wilder has a guy named Stiverne and Ortiz (only credible opponent ), TEN years later !

lol
            That's why we watch and analuze fights so we know who's actually good, because rankings are very flawed.

Comment

Originally posted by RightJabLikeZab View Post
              That's why we watch and analuze fights so we know who's actually good, because rankings are very flawed.
              Yes bc Wilders opponents were better fighters ,right ?

Only in the Wilder fanboy club !

Comparing resume as well as if Wilder stands a chance there too......
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 03-14-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                Yes, second best heavyweight champion in history was fat and old at the age of 38 but Luis Ortiz was slim and in his prime at the age of 39. You ******ed Wilder nuthuggers are all pathetic
                In 1988 he was coming off of 2 losses and almost a 2 year layoff and how was he the 2nd best heavyweight in history?? he fought in a horrible era

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  yea i think youre right

raw power wilder. guy has skinny legs and doesnt have mikes technique yet still scores 1 punch knockouts
                  In THIS era of HW...Why do you clowns keep missing that part????????????????????

Wilder is a C-class bum who is apparently head of the C-class bum HW division.

Being C-class bum extraordinaire doesn't make you ATG/HOF.

Just ask Golovkin who looked like the GOAT MW beating up on Daniel Geale and other part-time fighters. Only to look mediocre against Danny chin-chin Jacobs and lose wide on my scorecard against Ca$hnelo...a blown up JMW lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                    In 1988 he was coming off of 2 losses and almost a 2 year layoff and how was he the 2nd best heavyweight in history?? he fought in a horrible era
                    You deluded clown now tell me Stiverne is better than Holmes, go on I dare you.

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan;1857320wHERE6
                      You deluded clown now tell me Stiverne is better than Holmes, go on I dare you.
                      Where and when did I ever mention Stiverne? Please show me

Comment

Working...
                      X