Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO LARRYX: Real Talk, Did You or Any of Your Homies Get Yo' Cheeks Busted??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry spence View Post
    Right after larry spence got fingered. Just before he got bukaked and right about when they loaded some brown into a vein on his right arm

Comment

Larry's sex life still the No1 topic to other men on a Boxing Forum

Very gay

So so so so very very gay

Comment

Let someone who works in a pen develop a profile really quick...Larry, let me know how close I am.

I can say with 100% certainty Larry didn't call any shots while locked up...but, people probably didn't fcuk with him too much. He would throw some hands if need be but he wanted to go home home eventually so he tried staying off the radar. From the little I know about him on here, he probably programmed. He had obligations on the outside (kids). He needed to get out and get back home and he's probably not trying to go back.

Boom.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Let someone who works in a pen develop a profile really quick...Larry, let me know how close I am.

I can say with 100% certainty Larry didn't call any shots while locked up...but, people probably didn't fcuk with him too much. He would throw some hands if need be but he wanted to go home home eventually so he tried staying off the radar. From the little I know about him on here, he probably programmed. He had obligations on the outside (kids). He needed to get out and get back home and he's probably not trying to go back.

Boom.
          Stfu you f@ggot

Comment

Boom.
            ^^^^smart man

Comment

larry spence loves being a bottom to white guys. He was getting pounded in the booty by the Aryan brotherhood in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheek busting View Post
                This may be a tired discussion/topic for the old lounge heads, but there's been a lot of new cats to come on board in the past 3 years or so, who aren't as familiar with LarryX (not sure what his handle is now - but he's got the "MAN DOWN" picture with Spence vs. Brook in his sig), and his cheek busting tales.
                No disrespect intended, but you seem to be on a mission to find out about man on man love?!?!?

My cousin Raul and you might could/should hook up and discuss the evolutionary foundation for your fudge packing proclivities, he's a lawyer and will take good care of you.

He fears me as he would fear God. I'm no God, just one misunderstood nice guy..

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  Larry's sex life still the No1 topic to other men on a Boxing Forum

Very gay

So so so so very very gay
                  Agreed..., on a real tip, Jhonny did two miles of road work, ate some steak, pounded his white female chihuahua, and is snoring next to my woman. Also, a really hot Japanese female picked him up and kissed him.. I was jealous.. I ain't gonna lie..

Comment

Boom.
                    Gimme mine chief.. Black boxed everywhere I was taken, zero tats, affiliations off the charts, spent a year at the ADMax in Colorado, banned form many jobs where I could have access to tools, metal, wire, etc. got my cell shook down while CO's looked for kites. My CO guard cousin Richard Pizanana (sort) warned his CO brothers to deal harshly with me.. 1 year shu, which was a great time out for me.. My lawyers relayed my directions.. Well, my older cousins directions.

Cool CO's would let us set **** straight.... and would beat my ass if I went to far.. CO's are non combatants, touch then, and bring heat on me... Nuff said. I left the states because I didn't want to fill that power vacuum that my homies left.. When I've shown up, and my credentials verified... Then we focus on politicking on the streets...

Ask my cousins son Richard Alvarez jr. Avenal.

Break me down?!?

I really did go to UCB and graduate, and I really live in Japan and work for a living.. I will add this hint, all the NF shot callers in pelican bay know me... If I ever get caught up again, I'll make it really exciting.. Tier tenders, lawyers and orderlies will spread my wishes..

Comment

Hahah damn some people took this thread entirely too serious.

This is the internet - it's not meant to be taken seriously.

I don't know about the rest of you - but I come here to talk boxing in NSB, and to ****-post in the lounge, with the occasional serious discussion.

I think I gave some people a bit too much credit for not being able to properly discriminate between a serious discussion, and shyte-posting.

Similar to how some people were commenting "oh you are hating/jealous"! in the threads about Brush going to the Super Bowl. Rather than recognizing it was just posters having fun, and really could care less one way or the other.

Comment

Working...
                      X