Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB Pick 'em #2 - Oleksandr Usyk vs Mairis Briedis, Jan 27

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Usyk by close decision X2. Breidis is tough but he struggled with the lefty Perez and Usyk is a better fighter than Mike.

Comment

Mc/usyk/wide ud

Comment

If it's wide hometown refs could make it close

Comment

War usyk!!!

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame
            1 pick for Breidis lol.
            It will be Usyk by decision or late KO.

Comment

Briedis is being really undervalued. He's the kind of guy that will upset a champ if they have an off night. I pick Usyk to win, but by close decision. Breidis is a live one.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                Usyk by close decision X2. Breidis is tough but he struggled with the lefty Perez and Usyk is a better fighter than Mike.
                "Struggled"?? I really have to wonder about the application of this word on the forum lately. It seems to mean, "didn't win by KO".

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  Briedis is being really undervalued. He's the kind of guy that will upset a champ if they have an off night. I pick Usyk to win, but by close decision. Breidis is a live one.
                  Briedis strikes me as a very smart fighter. This won't be easy at all. I look for Usyk to be a bit busier and a bit more accurate but Breidis knows how to land that uppercut. Neither gets hit much. It could be a chess match and in fact, I think it will for the first half but I think it will have its good spots of action, ending in a close decision for Usyk like you predict.

And of course, I love to see a unification always.

Comment

3x for this one

Comment

Really surprised at only 1 pick for Briedis.... have any of you actually watched some of his fights ? He's a very live dog in this fight with power and skil, also a top 3 cruiserweight. I guess everyone is just playing it safe

Comment

Working...
                      X