No announcement yet.

Prescott robbed....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    Yeah, Atlas was slurping Garcia's balls bad, but ultimately the right guy won. Only gave Prescott the first 3 rounds and the KD round.
    That's how I had it, some close rounds and I could see either guy win it, wasn't a robbery

Comment

Had Prescott winning too. Seen the bad decision coming the way Teddy was slurping his balls all night & those rigged punchstats.

Atlas picked him before the fight and ran with it as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        That means you can't score fights.. Doc sleep had it 6-4 or 96-94 with the knockdown making it 95-94 not a draw
        I'm dying for some sleep man, let me off with just a warning this time

Doc, my bad bro

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Had Prescott winning too. Seen the bad decision coming the way Teddy was slurping his balls all night & those rigged punchstats.

Atlas picked him before the fight and ran with it as usual.
          lol he gave Garcia 4 of the first 5 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
            I'm dying for some sleep man, let me off with just a warning this time

Doc, my bad bro
            Lol... Okay, this is your warning.. Next time it's goes on your permanent record

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
              lol he gave Garcia 4 of the first 5 rounds

Crazy.

I gave Prescott the first three. The first and second in particular was not close at all.

Comment

Garcia signs with Haymon and gets a gift decision. Who is he gonna be fed to next?

Comment

Garcia got the decision cos he's with Haymon now. He's obviously being prepared to be fed to one of Haymon's more important fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Garcia signs with Haymon and gets a gift decision. Who is he gonna be fed to next?
                    He def will be feed to someone,, he didn't look good in there or at least world class good.. Him and Lucas would be a fun fight

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                      Haha beat me to it!

Comment

Working...
                      X