Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder/Fury II fight poll: attend, buy, stream or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does watch at a sports bar count as a free stream?

Comment

Only get it if you have money to splurge ,I wouldn’t recommend supporting PPV it’s poison to the actual fans that are forced into high priced PPV events Without resorting to grainy streaming and these days it’s a rip off but this is a decent card even if I’m in the minority here . Two top 3 guys are fighting at least on paper ,should be a good one and Washington vs Martin was one I’ve wanted to see ,will be interesting if Martin defeats a Wilder top win ,Martin is a bum for AJ ,so ?

Comment

Saw the first fight in a movie theater. Was fun atmosphere. May do that again or buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Tony View Post
          Saw the first fight in a movie theater. Was fun atmosphere. May do that again or buy it.
          You watching the new season of Curb lol? It's damn good.

Comment

IPTV nuff said

Comment

I can't believe a lot of people are buying this fight with almost no undercard but to each his own I guess. I have DAZN and ESPN+ so I watch 75% of the bigger fights for about $150 total per year. There is no way in hell that I would buy a PPV unless it was my last resort and I just could not miss a minute of the fight watching a free, grainy stream haha. I just hope the winner finally has the balls to unify after this fight. Also, if it's another draw, there's no argument that the entire thing is rigged

Comment

Will not be worth buying. Neither will throw many punches and we'll get a boring decision or one punch knockout after a very long, boring buildup.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF WBO View Post
                  Anybody that wants to see Crawford vs. Spence, Lomachenko vs. Tank, or any other Top Rank vs. PBC fights should definitely buy this PPV. This is the experiment to see if it's worth it for TR & PBC to work together on joint PPVs. Anybody who streams has no right to complain when they don't get the other fights they want. This is a chance for us fans to show TR & PBC that there's plenty of money for everyone if they'll match their top stars against each other.
                  Stfu idiot. This fight is not ppv. Quit with this BS being an experiment if TR and PBC can do good business together.

It’s premium cable worthy and nothing more.

Btw what happened to that BS Weird Al Haymon spewed about bringing boxing back to mainstream TV? Now it’s pure BS on showtime and blah fights on PPV.

I’ll gladly watch on a very reliable free stream I know about.

Comment

I’m going to the movie theater to watch it. I’ll pay $22 to see it but I wouldn’t pay for it full price. I’m done buying ppv

Comment

i got my 10k ringside seats and im super pumped!

Comment

Working...
                      X