No announcement yet.

Just released ex-con slits teen's throat for listening to rap music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    You know there were words exchanged. These things dont just happen out of the blue like the news outlet reports.

It that's the case why didn't the killer say that and why didn't video surveillance pick that up?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I said nothing about race. So you're viewing this as a race killing. Thanks why you're trying to justify the murder. In your mind the black kid had to do something to set off the white man so in so many words he kinda deserved it
      you are constantly talking about race and race baiting for what ever reason you feel inferior to whites.Make threads about what’s the most dangerous thing the children face make people aware.I listen to these mothers say I’m afraid to let my kids out because the police will kill them .I have to worry every time they go out.You bet you do because your young son is a hundred times more likely to be killed by the kid up the block.Young blacks deaths number one cause is other blacks.Young whites number one cause is accidents.I see white people every day who say why doesn’t anybody care .At least a hundred to one for kids getting shot vs cop shootings and many are definitely bad shootings 99% involve weapons and only one per cent unarmed.Most start off with white or black suspects ignoring initial commands by the officer despite being armed themselves.My advice again to all armed people encountering a mad or scared officer follow commands.REMEMBER A SCARED COP IS A DANGEROUS COP !

Comment

What's this ?!?!?!?

MCC and another white on black crime thread ?!?!?!?

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/bl...er-rate-cities

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
          you are constantly talking about race and race baiting for what ever reason you feel inferior to whites.Make threads about what’s the most dangerous thing the children face make people aware.I listen to these mothers say I’m afraid to let my kids out because the police will kill them .I have to worry every time they go out.You bet you do because your young son is a hundred times more likely to be killed by the kid up the block.Young blacks deaths number one cause is other blacks.Young whites number one cause is accidents.I see white people every day who say why doesn’t anybody care .At least a hundred to one for kids getting shot vs cop shootings and many are definitely bad shootings 99% involve weapons and only one per cent unarmed.Most start off with white or black suspects ignoring initial commands by the officer despite being armed themselves.My advice again to all armed people encountering a mad or scared officer follow commands.REMEMBER A SCARED COP IS A DANGEROUS COP !
          I don't teach my boys to be afraid of anybody, especially not cops. I teach them to have as little contact with cops as possible and if they do immediately call me.

You got me confused with these hands up don't shoot negroes. I understand that you can't make an emotional appeal to people who don't view you as equals and who have used violence to gain everything they've gotten. I don't try to reason nor fear these people. I know their ways to well. You have to be a savage when dealing with savages

Comment

I don't teach my boys to be afraid of anybody, especially not cops. I teach them to have as little contact with cops as possible and if they do immediately call me.

You got me confused with these hands up don't shoot negroes. I understand that you can't make an emotional appeal to people who don't view you as equals and who have used violence to gain everything they've gotten. I don't try to reason nor fear these people. I know their ways to well. You have to be a savage when dealing with savages
            Whites have used violence for everything they have gained and are savages.You my friend speak like a true racist but not of hate more likely fear.The Hispanics are moving up the food chain and I will be looking forward to your threads as the browning of America begins.You won’t have slavery to hang over his head.War Ruiz is coming for the west coast.Strong family ties and hard work has elevated him and he’s going to be a tough one to hold back.I guess I could make remember the Alamo threads .

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
              Whites have used violence for everything they have gained and are savages.You my friend speak like a true racist but not of hate more likely fear.The Hispanics are moving up the food chain and I will be looking forward to your threads as the browning of America begins.You won’t have slavery to hang over his head.War Ruiz is coming for the west coast.Strong family ties and hard work has elevated him and he’s going to be a tough one to hold back.I guess I could make remember the Alamo threads .
              What has the West ever acquired without violence? You're sitting on land acquired thru violence.

Comment

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/1334351001/

No Chicago themed threads ?!?!?

''Let's stay focused on the title of this thread or I have no use for you.......''

MCC is 'predictable' abbreviated.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                  https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/1334351001/

No Chicago themed threads ?!?!?

''Let's stay focused on the title of this thread or I have no use for you.......''

MCC is 'predictable' abbreviated.
                  What's wrong with your new thread button? If you wanted to talk about Chicago you'd make a topic about it.

Comment

What's wrong with your new thread button? If you wanted to talk about Chicago you'd make a topic about it.
                    Have you ever considered switching up your agenda ?

Rhetorical

We all know the answer

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Have you ever considered switching up your agenda ?

Rhetorical

We all know the answer
                      Have you ever considered making a thread about Chicago since that's what you want to talk about?

Comment

Working...
                      X