No announcement yet.

Whyte ducking Ortiz so Joshua can duck Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    What has he done other than turn down 3 eliminators?
    Who has beaten better comp than Whyte to earn a shot? Nobody. The WBC/Haymon screwed him out of a mandatory. You emo Wilder fans are in denial, you refuse to give the man the credit he deserves.

Comment

Whyte fighting Ortiz in December has no relation with setting up a Joshua vs Wilder fight in April. The real hurdle is the Fury fight because it includes two matches. Because of that its only logical a whyte vs Joshua rematch is set in place.

Comment

Comment

Ortiz has just as much of a shot fighting Dillian Whyte in December as Deontay Wilder has for fighting Anthony Joshua in April; Which is none.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Ortiz has just as much of a shot fighting Dillian Whyte in December as Deontay Wilder has for fighting Anthony Joshua in April; Which is none.
            Wilder is obligated to fight Fury Twice so that's correct,its not possible to fight Joshua under the conditions wilder has set. Whyte will fight Ortiz if he agrees to not fight Chisora which is more money for him in the U.K.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Wilder is obligated to fight Fury Twice so that's correct,its not possible to fight Joshua under the conditions wilder has set. Whyte will fight Ortiz if he agrees to not fight Chisora which is more money for him in the U.K.
              Only way Wilder fights Fury twice is if he loses a controversial decision or Fury Makes it a very competitive and feels he can win the rematch. I have a feeling if Fury gets knocked out, he wont be coming back anytime soon or at all.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                Wilder is obligated to fight Fury Twice so that's correct,its not possible to fight Joshua under the conditions wilder has set.
                I'm pretty sure that is only if he loses. If he wins he can have an undisputed fight with Joshua if AJ is ready, willing and able to do it but if not; Then it's the mandatory challenge with Dominic Breazeale for Deontay Wilder's WBC belt which is next for him.

Comment

AJ was the one who had the balls to fight Klitschko.
                  Wilder was protected like a baby.
                  And these silly clowns have the nerve to say AJ is the one ducking.
                  Wilder was offered 15 mil and turned it down. 10x his average purse.
                  The 3 titles that was on the line didn't even have any value to the bum killer.
                  Keep fooling yourselves fools.
                  Look at your idol's record below.
                  40 fights and his only meaningful fight is a 50 yr old guy,
                  who almost made him quit.
                  Kills me with these disgusting peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by Rikanlynx86 View Post
                    Only way Wilder fights Fury twice is if he loses a controversial decision or Fury Makes it a very competitive and feels he can win the rematch. I have a feeling if Fury gets knocked out, he wont be coming back anytime soon or at all.
                    Mr. Finkel has stated he has no interest in a April fight with Joshua. When asked if its a two way rematch clause he basically gave that away in a interview I saw. I'm a business man myself I can see what and how he answers. That being said they both agreed to fight each other twice because it is a two deal guaranteed pay check so they get more money out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                      I'm pretty sure that is only if he loses. If he wins he can have an undisputed fight with Joshua if AJ is ready, willing and able to do it but if not; Then it's the mandatory challenge with Dominic Breazeale for Deontay Wilder's WBC belt which is next for him.
                      either way wilder has lined himself up for two paydays. My estimation is fury wins and you will see a two fight match between Wilder and Fury, if they decided to change the contracts,which is possible, then a wilder win could avoid fury again? I highly doubt that,it seems to me fury has signed on for two fights win or lose?
                      Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-14-2018, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X