Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd flew to England to fight Hatton, but why Wilder is afraid to do the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red coats want to annex Vegas

Comment

This was almost as crushing as when Floyd fought Manny in the Phillippines.

And beating Berto's ass in Haiti was no small feat...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        What??? Floyd fought Hatton in Vegas...man ya'll are some real casuals on here, cant the same be said of Joshua?? why is he afraid to come to America?
        I can always count on you to get boxing history right. Half of these guys seem to think they fought in England. Both AJ and Wilder want that home country advantage. Mayweather knew better than to fight Hatton in England where an English referee would let Hatton break every rule, hold and hit, wrestle and maul without even a warning. We saw the unfair treatment others got when they fought Hatton in England.

Comment

I hope this is one of those Trolling Thread for Attention and you're not serious

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            I can always count on you to get boxing history right. Half of these guys seem to think they fought in England. Both AJ and Wilder want that home country advantage. Mayweather knew better than to fight Hatton in England where an English referee would let Hatton break every rule, hold and hit, wrestle and maul without even a warning. We saw the unfair treatment others got when they fought Hatton in England.
            Thanks man, I mean what happened to trolls? It use to be an art where you actually had substance to your trolling..Now it seems to literally be casuals posting nonsense on here..Just makes your damn head hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              This was almost as crushing as when Floyd fought Manny in the Phillippines.

And beating Berto's ass in Haiti was no small feat...

Remember when Floyd fought fought JMM in Tijuana? Trump was co-promoter if i am right...

Comment

Thread fail.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                  Remember when Floyd fought fought JMM in Tijuana? Trump was co-promoter if i am right...
                  Oh yeah! That was right after El Terrible schooled Floyd in the gym in Vegas.

Trump stacked up them pesos. Ya heard?

Comment

lmao dumb ass aj fanboy

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      They fought in Vegas, Vegas, Vegas, Las Vegas Nevada where Mayweather lives. Damn, why are so many saying this fight happened in England when it didn't. Mayweather didn't fly to England to fight Hatton. THAT DID NOT HAPPEN.
                      Definitely York Hall.

I remember in the 5th round when Hatton knocked Mayweather clean out of the ring. What a night.

Comment

Working...
                      X