No announcement yet.

Loma wants MIKEY after LINARES!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Cool. Yeah that's how I feel. One less fake boxing fan/hater troll makes this place better.

Where you watching the fight? I just booked my flights and got my floor seats like a non real boxing fan.

Define consensus. You will say Linares won even if he gets Rigondeaux'd. If Loma wins and the majority agree with the result your done? Deal? Cool.
    He's gonna get back with another account. He was saying Rigo will be too much too

Comment

Cant wait to see Loma v Linares going to be a war and if then we get Garcia fight 2018 gonna be a good year for boxing and a great year for Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
        I think he should honestly rush to 140 if he plans to go. He's already 30 years old, his athleticism will start to decline soon I imagine, so if he plans to go up and fight heavier fighters he needs to be at his physical best, because once age gets you, it goes downhill from there (like Roman Gonzales).
        The better you are defensively the easier it is to move up and Loma is pretty good defensively. I think his problem will be the amount of energy his defensive style burns, compare to the likes of Rigo or Floyd, as that constant movement will be hard to maintain into his mid-thirties.

Fighting above his ideal weight class in his peak earning years is par for the course though. Manny & Floyd both did it. He has to hope the experience makes up for the physical decline.

Comment

Loma's career is looking great...

Now going against the #1 Lightweight in the world to become 3 division champ in his 12th fight.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
            He's gonna get back with another account. He was saying Rigo will be too much too
            I'll make sure it's banned and report any of his alts. Yeah I remember him picking Rigo and the fight wouldn't even be close. I wonder why he doesn't give that win any credit? He's never wrong about anything either so it's not like he didn't know Rigo was coming up in weight. He said that was a non-factor.

Comment

This fight needs to happen ASAP!
              Someone just asked me if I thought that if Mikey Garcia's head was 75% smaller and his nose 60% smaller would I find him sexy?

Honestly I just need to see some blood now.

Comment

Mikey is looking up not down.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  if the consensus is robbery.

I too believe Linares will win but with Arum it’s just impossible to trust that con.

But yea I’m down 1 less delusional Loma fan is a right direction in getting this place how it use to be with real boxing fans
                  YOU LOST.

NOW LEAVE you racist fake boxing fan scumbag.

You had the audacity to say "if you man up"..

Clown.

Comment

I believe that Mikey steam rolls past Lomachenko. Not only could he box but he can also punch. The key is forcing Loma off the back foot while walking him down and backing him up in the process. Garcia is going to have to make it a brawl and a very physical fight if he stands any chance of defeating Lomachenko. If it's a stalemate, then Vasyl picks him apart because there is no one currently who could out box him around his weight division.

Comment

Working...
                    X