Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to see a Fury/Joshua fight in April in the Middle-East?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
    As I keep saying. Joshua fans are dumb. I remember flipping past channels and seeing a lucozade ad with him in it during love Island. I thought to myself "this is the typical AJ/Hearniac, a lucozade drinking moron who watches love Island looool"

Don’t worry, we won’t judge you for watching love island - that is your choice.

It’s lucozade who will choose where to advertise their products, nothing to do with Eddie Hearn. Obviously having a brand like Joshua is a huge marketing tool so they are going to advertise on tv across numerous programmes if they invest so many millions into using a popular name such as him - fairly obvious?

Anyways will leave you to get back to life island. Have a good Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
      He said he had 3 amateur fights.......... that is literally 3 fights with fellow amateurs from different clubs in the area.

No one is saying he had a career, or went beyond the gym, or entered a ranking tournament.
      Not even sure I believe that TBH. I just dont trust anything Hearn says TBH

Comment

Originally posted by KingGilgamesh View Post
        Not even sure I believe that TBH. I just dont trust anything Hearn says TBH
        British Boxing scene is pretty small........... and Hearn doesn't even need to drop that bomb, he's already the richest ***** in UK and world boxing.

That would be a weird lie to me........ like Juggernaut admitting he's a ***** and has a shiat garage and taped-up weights, and lifts them on what looks like an old computer chair, and that he's mentally ill and needs help.

PS - Never say "TBH" once in a sentence, never mind twice......... because people reading it think you are dishonest and hiding something.

You live remote? got a bunker? got any one locked up?

Where you live? be totally honest.
        Last edited by Vinnykin; 12-25-2020, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X