No announcement yet.

Crawford vs Spence will only happen at 154 - Super Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crawford vs Spence will only happen at 154 - Super Welterweight

When Munguia moves to 160 soon, Top Rank will jump to the 154 WBO since 147 is road blocked anyways.

After Spence wins 3 belts, his position in theory supersedes Crawford in any shape or form as #1 Welterweight. Arum still won’t allow the fight... in that time, Spence will say his peace and move to 154 for more belts. Crawford will be seen as the guy whom couldn’t unify with Spence at 147 and seek refuge at 154 to become a 4 Weight Division Champ. This is where Crawford could possibly bottle but still look good and carrying the power consistently. The Spence vs Crawford fight at 154 will have even more hype than it did at 147.

154 is roadblocked as well lol

Comment

I agree.
      I would love to see this fight done at 154.
      Still a 50/50 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        154 is roadblocked as well lol
        Munguia is having trouble making 154. WBO and Top Rank are family. Crawford becomes 4 weight Division Champ and improves his resume by fighting mandos at 154 than lurking at 147.

Easy breezy!

Comment

Either Brook and Texeira fight for the belt or Hogan. Adames from Top Rank is up there as well

Comment

Either Brook and Texeira fight for the belt or Hogan. Adames from Top Rank is up there as well
            WBO champs get dibs for positioning if they want, especially Top Rank

Comment

Arum still won’t allow the fight?And Spence wants nothing to do with Crawford.Ive said all along Spence won’t fight him at 47 so we agree but came to the same conclusion with different reasons.Spence and Haymon want nothing to do with bud and will drag it out as long as they can at a highest weight they can.If he fought in the era of hagler Leonard Hearns Benitez ect he probably would have fought Benitez and found a million reasons not to engage the others.When he retires his legacy will suffer for it if he avoids Bud and he will end up like mayweather butt hurt and sensitive about his legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                WBO champs get dibs for positioning if they want, especially Top Rank
                Yeah I know. That means Brook vs Crawford can be for a 154lbs title since Brook is ranked #1. That would certainly make the fight a whole lot more interesting imo since Brook wouldn't be drained.

Comment

Yeah I know. That means Brook vs Crawford can be for a 154lbs title since Brook is ranked #1. That would certainly make the fight a whole lot more interesting imo since Brook wouldn't be drained.
                  Good point. Brook been calling Spence at 154

Comment

Any serious thought of Brook fighting Crawford at any weight is not on. Brook has been ***ging around wasting time and now thinks he can match Crawford? LOL.

Comment

Working...
                    X