No announcement yet.

Church shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    We could always try keeping guns legal and just giving out major time for shooting someone.

That might work
    https://www.thewrap.com/archie-bunke...ly-1972-video/

archie bunker on gun control... please watch.. if you got your gatts. and den a den you just do your thing..

a guy in texas.. i love texas.. was getting his home vandalized and shot and killed some fools.. san antonio..

good for him..

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      RIP to the person that has died so far.

Man this older guy is a good shot!

somebody just did this in a church in my country

he killed 50+ people

if we could arm ourselves... 49 lives could have been saved, like may have happened here

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
        I knew you idiots would say this... of course people would break the law, but then they would do major time... so.
        They do time now when they break the law. You literally said if guns were banned nobody would have one, as if that would stop people. Don't get all mad calling me an idiot when what you said was dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          https://www.thewrap.com/archie-bunke...ly-1972-video/

archie bunker on gun control... please watch.. if you got your gatts. and den a den you just do your thing..

a guy in texas.. i love texas.. was getting his home vandalized and shot and killed some fools.. san antonio..

good for him..
          Archie was so funny

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Archie was so funny
            i am messing with some fools. who say. paul... you say you want to be a rappah.. do it... have archie and a few white or jew boys... beastie boys backing up my glow.. my jew flow. and den get a guy i know weird al... cal poly guy... to gangsta party it up..

there is this concept ... in law ... getting down first... i do not get down like that.. to the grave... but all kinds of black guys.... hard dudes... call the cops and cooperate right off the bat..

i get the time... they rap about all kinda chit they never did..

some of them can easily whoop my azz.. i will kill them.. my lil lil homies will drop them fast...

look side by side.. you me and tua...he knows weapons.. beer.. well.. he will stay close.. hand me weapons.. he willl fight.. he will. he crazy too...

i just got a call from a hammer head looking fat sexy jap girl... my wife said.. dang.... you non jap men got weird freakish sense of attractive asian...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              i am messing with some fools. who say. paul... you say you want to be a rappah.. do it... have archie and a few white or jew boys... beastie boys backing up my glow.. my jew flow. and den get a guy i know weird al... cal poly guy... to gangsta party it up..

there is this concept ... in law ... getting down first... i do not get down like that.. to the grave... but all kinds of black guys.... hard dudes... call the cops and cooperate right off the bat..

i get the time... they rap about all kinda chit they never did..

some of them can easily whoop my azz.. i will kill them.. my lil lil homies will drop them fast...

look side by side.. you me and tua...he knows weapons.. beer.. well.. he will stay close.. hand me weapons.. he willl fight.. he will. he crazy too...

i just got a call from a hammer head looking fat sexy jap girl... my wife said.. dang.... you non jap men got weird freakish sense of attractive asian...
              Oh yeah. You, me, Tua, and Beer... We're kicking asses and taking names

Edit: I didn't see this part...
              Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 12-29-2019, 10:24 PM.

Comment

I do, but I can’t see how it’d make things worst... you? Explain
                When you cant guarantee the bad guys not having guns.

The only option is to allow good guys to have guns too.

Comment

If you make them illegal, less people have the chance to do mass shootings.
                  I only wish it was that easy.

The problem is that a gun ban would more than likely only take a gun out of the man's hand that we don't want to be unarmed in this video.

Comment

I knew you idiots would say this... of course people would break the law, but then they would do major time... so.
                    Murder and assault is against the law.

Yet ppl still commit them.

Making a law banning guns changes nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by moltres. View Post
                      more guns to prevent gun crime. american logic
                      You just saw that logic work if you watched the video. A lot more people would have died if there wasn't a bunch of church goers with guns.

Comment

Working...
                      X