Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever fart on your hand and smell it?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    I've been known to fart onto people, but never thought to self infect myself in order to get the job done. Will be trying this tonight. Will report back with details.
    Cool, let me know.

Market Research purposes..

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
      I was thinking why would he agree to keep smelling his hand too. The way he wrote it, it was like it was a regular occurrence or definitely happened more than once.

They obviously enjoyed it.
      We were kids not teenagers. It only happened i think 3 times to me in many years we were childhood friends. I don't recall him doing this after we turned 10 yrs old at least not to me.

yeah he only did it to other kids smaller or younger than him. He's like 1 or 2 years older than me.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        Kids like that grow up to be rapists.
        Nah he's jobless, doing odd jobs, with 2 kids. But I've never known him doing any crime nor going to prison. He still lives with his parents and siblings which is normal for poor people in the Philippines.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
          Cool, let me know.

Market Research purposes..
          Yeah, I just gotta wait for the heat to die down and my girl to let her guard down, then I'm gonna face the **** outta her, hope it's a real moist fart too and I get some smear on my hand.

Comment

Working...
          X