Collapse
No announcement yet.

(911Call) Horrible - 911 Dispatcher Pleads W Nurse To Do CPR Or Senior Will Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (911Call) Horrible - 911 Dispatcher Pleads W Nurse To Do CPR Or Senior Will Die

Last edited by -jose-; 03-05-2013, 12:17 PM.

This is what happens when you live in a country where people are sewing people left and right. What a disgusting call, I would have said fuk my job and tried to save that woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      This is what happens when you live in a country where people are sewing people left and right. What a disgusting call, I would have said fuk my job and tried to save that woman.
      You right!

Let a woman die to avoid a lawsuit

Comment

I'm starting to think that only The United States of America has these stupid laws. I'll call this murder.
        Last edited by Trigger unhappy; 03-05-2013, 12:06 PM.

Comment

I saw this on the news last night. It's shocking. I don't understand how the nurse (A fuking nurse!) could sit there and allow someone to die in front of them. I don't know how it is in the states, but here in retirement homes they have elderly people sign papers upon moving in which says if they want CPR preformed on them in case of emergency or not.

This is just sad.

Comment

When i click play all i'm getting is "Video has been removed by user".

Comment

Video removed by the user.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830
                I had a meeting at work today about this because we are not allowed to do this either unless each one of is certified even if a senior citizen falls in front of me i'm not allow to help them up I have to look for help

well thanks to this situation next week everyone is gonna start the process to get certified in case we ever run into a situation like this

but regardless policy or not I wouldn't be able to just sit there and watch another person die when I know I could help
                Honestly most people have no idea how to give CPR and some would probably end up breaking the woman's rib cage in the process. And like Cauth said, if you do it wrong, you'll almost def be getting sued. Its a tricky situation, nobody wants to get sued for trying to help save a life but thats what it comes down to.

I remember years ago when a women crashed her car an was pinned inside when the gas tank exploded and the car began to burn. Then a guy jumped in and pulled her out as fast as he could and paralyzed her in the process. So she sued for him not being careful enough. Dont remember if she won tho, she may have

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                  Video removed by the user.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    I saw this on the news last night. It's shocking. I don't understand how the nurse (A fuking nurse!) could sit there and allow someone to die in front of them. I don't know how it is in the states, but here in retirement homes they have elderly people sign papers upon moving in which says if they want CPR preformed on them in case of emergency or not.

This is just sad.
                    It's a retirement home policy i think not a gov't one. They do that in hospitals because when my grandfather was very ill with cancer, he signed a DNR order which meant if he went to cardiac arrest, that CPR would not be done to save him. And then a week later it happened

Comment

Working...
                    X