Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye faked broken hand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People always hate.. They never believe anything, especially if they dislike the guy. Take everyones opinion on here and pnline with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by adamt View Post
      i doubt it, why would he lie? how could he benefit in anyway by saying he broke his hand?
      this guy. . . lol. . .

because Haye realized how much of a hypocrite he would be for constantly slagging off on klitschko's for putting on "boring, disgraceful" fights because they "do not engage", etc., etc. when in fact, haye set a record for punches throw and landed in a heavyweight title fight (over 12 rounds). i don't know this for sure, but id be willing to bet just about anything he set some kind of record you don't want to set in that fight.

if he was scared to engage against a guy who would be considered a legal cripple in america, eligible for a 40k/year disability pension, what's he gonna do against wlad?

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        I could tell he was lying when he showed it on Camera to the audience in an interview.
        Anybody can wrap up his hand and make it look like that.

Comment

No reason to lie. You could understand the accusation if he lost the fight, but he won.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            Anybody can wrap up his hand and make it look like that.
            Did you see how swollen it was

Comment

Hopefully someone has this footage, I would like to see it for myself.

Comment

If haye faked his injury why the fuck would he take off his cast and show Roach?
                Last edited by Rick Grimes; 06-22-2011, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post

I could tell he was lying when he showed it on Camera to the audience in an interview.
                  I don't know who is the biggest phony- David Haye or Adam Booth?

Wlad, please, please, please, knock this bum out.

Comment

Seriously some of you are ******s, if he faked the injury he would keep it covered up and show noone, he went on national TV and showed a big swollen hand. What else do you expect to see from a broken hand a bone sticking out?

Comment

He actually broke his hand, I just think that he broke it in the late rounds and not in the second round.

Comment

Working...
                      X