No announcement yet.

Are u getting Madden NFL 2010?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are u getting Madden NFL 2010?

The Madden series adds very little each year and finally I've decided I'm gonna skip a year in between when I buy them(also doin the same for the NBA2K series)...for $65 I want some real new features...

This year they've added online co-op Franchise, new tackling, and better presentation...I prefer Franchise alone so nothing really new for me to drop $65 on...

But back to the original question...are u gettin Madden 2010?

Leave your thoughts if u please...
    Yes
    44.44%
    No
    33.33%
    Undecided so far...
    22.22%
    I don't play Madden/fukk Madden/NFL 2K FTW!
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I buy Madden every year. So yes, I will buy it. I'll beat anybody and everybody on this board in Madden.

Comment

I got it on Friday. It's a good game. It plays a lot faster online. They wind down the time as you walk to the line of scrimmage so you only have 15 to get your play off.

They added the Wild cat formation this year. It's pretty dope too. I could see people really using this a lot.

Comment

I couldn't skip a year from Madden and NBA even if they don't change. I just sell back the previous year for store credit whenever I buy a new game.

Comment

yep looks pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Kobe Bryant View Post
            I got it on Friday. It's a good game. It plays a lot faster online. They wind down the time as you walk to the line of scrimmage so you only have 15 to get your play off.

They added the Wild cat formation this year
            . It's pretty dope too. I could see people really using this a lot.
            Nice...didn't know that...I just don't think its worth another $65 this year...

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
              I buy Madden every year. So yes, I will buy it. I'll beat anybody and everybody on this board in Madden.

I agree its a must buy every year.

It appears the online franchise mode will be alot better this year. Last years sucked.

Comment

We should get a BS franchise started.

Comment

I'm normally really excited every year for madden but I've watched all the videos and it looks the same as last years, just some small differences here and there.

Thats why madden should release a game every two years, and just have updates during the in-between year. Or at least sell us the game for $30 instead of $60, it's such a rip off.

With that said I'll probably get it eventually, whenever I get bored of FN4.

Comment

I'm just gonna play my franchise in Madden 09 unless someone convinces me to buy Madden 10...

Comment

Working...
                    X