Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brooklyn's Jacobs Not Worried About Being Booed in His Hometown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bronson film is killer!

Comment

Originally posted by S7V7N View Post
      Haven't seen Bronson? Notorious "true story" of one criminal's life. Great performance by Hardy, it's what really pushed him onto the movie scene. RocknRolla is another good early one of his.

If you like the Bronson movie. Check out an early chubby Eric Bana in a Chopper as well!

Just watched "Chopper" this morning before work!! What a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Mccowan View Post
        Jacobs only fought 9 and half rounds since 2015. 9 against mora and also got knocked down by him. Not many ppl believe in this fight no matter what the promotion try to sell about how "great" jacobs is. I dig jacobs but not in this fight
        OK, but Golovkin has only fought 7 rounds since 2015. Five against a blown-up welterweight.

Jacobs has 12 straight KOs. This is going to be an exciting fight for as long as it lasts.

Comment

jacobs needs to be more worried about leaving the ring in a stretcher like his buddy stevens did.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
            Just watched "Chopper" this morning before work!! What a trip.
            Tom started back in 2001 in Black Hawk Down... then he featured in Star Trek: Nemesis (2002), Layer Cake (2004 -- together with Daniel Craig)... But him as Handsome Bob in RocknRolla (2008) drew my attention... (I didn't watch Bronson...)

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
              jacobs needs to be more worried about leaving the ring in a stretcher like his buddy stevens did.
              you need to be worried because one loss and lil G's career will be like ****ty mud

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                you need to be worried because one loss and lil G's career will be like ****ty mud
                What, many almost every great champion lost. If ggg loses for first time at age 35 doesn't mean career is over.

No matter what happens we will have reached a level 99.9% of boxers do not reach.

Only dumb azz Floyd fans think like this. What is username again?

Comment

But you all told me MSG was Jacobs home.....

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
                  good one but we all know dj is the home fighter. this thread would make more sense if you asked if ggg would get a fair shake from the judges.
                  Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  How the fawk is it ggg hometown when he is from Kazakhstan and he lives in LA?
                  Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Yeah I'm sure the guy from Brooklyn is at a disadvantage in msg vs borat from kaziqstan
                  Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  How about if the Brooklyn nets played the kaziqstan national team at msg
                  Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  I think you're reaching they could fight anywhere in the USA and Jacobs would be the home fighter except Maybe at the stubhub
                  Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
                  What a stupid thread. This fight isn't going 12 cobra. GGG by knock out stop wasting time can't believe this thread got 4 pages Wtf. 3 or 4 rounds Jacobs is lucky if it makes it to the 5th round.
                  Originally posted by Graz View Post
                  Don't start crying robbery when the fight didn't even start. Golovkin is no american. Jacobs is american and probably all judges will be american. If someone gets robbed it could be Golovkin too. Shut up.
                  ^^^^^This. We all know it's happened before with non American fighters.[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                  The New York native not getting a decision from New York judges?
                  Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                  Come on man, is this a joke? Have you ever been to NY? Not only is this untrue in the sense of living, but it's completely ridiculous to say that some people will go to Barclays for a fight and not msg bc it's the next borough over. I've been to both many times.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    But you all told me MSG was Jacobs home.....
                    Never said he would be the crowd favorite. I said that saying Brooklyn and Manhattan are as similar as LA and Chicago was completely wrong.. I think he will get equal treatment in msg as he would in Barclays.

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
                      Never said he would be the crowd favorite. I said that saying Brooklyn and Manhattan are as similar as LA and Chicago was completely wrong.. I think he will get equal treatment in msg as he would in Barclays.
                      He's literally the face of Brooklyn Boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X