3 Killed, Including 9-Year-Old Boy, in San Bernardino, CA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
    Bro why you going to Bahamas its full of rich white people
    What's wrong? You didn't like my view in Africa?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Oh. Did you guys give any to Africa?
      We gave plenty aid to Africa just like the rest of the world, when i was a young kid every single person at school had to line up before class started and put money in a box for the poor black children of Africa.

Comment

We gave plenty aid to Africa just like the rest of the world, when i was a young kid every single person at school had to line up before class started and put money in a box for the poor black children of Africa.
        I see what you about. I thought you on some serious stuff but I now know otherwise. Cable and Wireless, Digicel, etc were companies that invested and brought the internet to Jamaica that's the line I thought you were on. I thought you actually knew about the companies that were responsible for bringing the internet to African countries.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          I see what you about. I thought you on some serious stuff but I now know otherwise. Cable and Wireless, Digicel, etc were companies that invested and brought the internet to Jamaica that's the line I thought you were on. I thought you actually knew about the companies that were responsible for bringing the internet to African countries.
          m8 im only here for the bantar

Comment

Did you know the black politicians in power just steal the donation money from Africa? The Philippines and some south american countries do this as well, I remember reading about the philippines during that typhoon they received like over 2 billion in aid from donations, and not one poor person got any of that.

Same thing with African countries they just take the money If im estimating correctly the past 25 years of donations was over 5 billion to African countries, and guess what those poor africans are still poor, not one of them saw a penny of that billions the rich blacks in power took it and put that in their own banks.

This why I agree with Floyd Mayweather when he said what have the Africans done with all those donations from us? have they returned the favor? Floyd speaks sense when he aint pandering.

I used to donate to Asian countries and African countries but after finding out those corrupt politician just take it I stopped, its messed up why do they rob from their own people in these third world country? They might just blame the white man who knows. The white man is the scapegoat.

Comment

m8 im only here for the bantar
              White power!

Comment

4 year old was killed in altadena, ca driveby a few days ago too.

and a couple months ago a 10 year old (i believe) was gunned down in a driveby in compton.

kids out here dyin

Comment

There are safe pockets in the northside alongside the mountain by Cal State SB. Once you go around Baseline it's no man's land, all the shops close at 7 p.m.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    There are safe pockets in the northside alongside the mountain by Cal State SB. Once you go around Baseline it's no man's land, all the shops close at 7 p.m.
                    i hear the black gangs are out of control in SB county.

i heard about shootings all the time on the news in SB and i'm always expecting to hear a hispanic name but it always ends up hearing Le'Vonte Jones or Jae'sneaka Jackson. with a population of latinos that towers over them in SB you'd tihnk they'd be more tame. i guess the mexican gangs don't really go that hard in SB county?

i know in Santa Ana the gang violence has increased dramatically. they had a record number of homicides this year and it's barely july. these are mostly latino gangs doing the killing in SA.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      i hear the black gangs are out of control in SB county.

i heard about shootings all the time on the news in SB and i'm always expecting to hear a hispanic name but it always ends up hearing Le'Vonte Jones or Jae'sneaka Jackson. with a population of latinos that towers over them in SB you'd tihnk they'd be more tame. i guess the mexican gangs don't really go that hard in SB county?

i know in Santa Ana the gang violence has increased dramatically. they had a record number of homicides this year and it's barely july. these are mostly latino gangs doing the killing in SA.
                      Man Santa Ana has also a rise in Asian gangs, or is that Westminster?

Comment

Working...
                      X