No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Terrorist attacks in Paris, France

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
    Poor jittery home schooled butthurt ****....

Actually no, it's about identifying how they feel they are perceived by the Western way of life. They don't abhor our freedoms dude, if anything they quietly resent them and wish their backwards way of life would produce what we have. Instead they hide in Islam and conclude they can scare people into what they want, which is laughable because all that does is produce global overreactions by superpowers to invade countries that have nothing to do with attacks on their soil.
    Are you a muslim?

Comment

Poor jittery home schooled butthurt ****....

Actually no, it's about identifying how they feel they are perceived by the Western way of life. They don't abhor our freedoms dude, if anything they quietly resent them and wish their backwards way of life would produce what we have. Instead they hide in Islam and conclude they can scare people into what they want, which is laughable because all that does is produce global overreactions by superpowers to invade countries that have nothing to do with attacks on their soil.

Perfect example of generation P(ussy)...

I bet you throw around terms like "socioeconomics," "microaggression," "white privilege..."

You're one of the tools protesting with the Black Lives Matter movement, and they jump and rob you, and you justify their actions as your white privilege.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Are you a muslim?
        I'm an atheist....

Comment

These young men are going into Mosques every day and listening to radical immigrant Middle Eastern clerics preaching hate about the decadent West and how they're against Allah/God. They're advocating Jihad and telling them eternal glory will be theirs if they carry out terrorist attacks - and they believe them and do it. They become radicalised, brainwashed, whatever you want to call it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
            Are you a muslim?
            I'm guessing he's a beta white male.

If he is a ******, it'd be less pathetic.

Comment

I'm an atheist....
              fascist liberal, pc, cultural marxist, traitor, apologist etc. I think those descriptions fit you better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                These young men are going into Mosques every day and listening to radical immigrant Middle Eastern clerics preaching hate about the decadent West and how they're against Allah/God. They're advocating Jihad and telling them eternal glory will be theirs if they carry out terrorist attacks - and they believe them and do it. They become radicalised, brainwashed, whatever you want to call it.
                That's why we need to tackle the root of the problem first and mercilessly deport all imams back to where they came from.

Then, only by governmental decision and supervision pick out new imams and always monitor their 'preachings'.

Just the first step. Too mean and politically incorrect? The borders are right there, you can **** off out of the democratic west if you hate it.

Comment

• Watching CNN, and it looks like ISIS is claiming responsibility for the attacks.

Probably not breaking news or anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Well at least some. Unfortunately its bad enough imo. We need tighter control with the mosques and shut those down that do not endorse the western values of freedom, womens rights, democracy and freedom of speech.

Comment

• Divide and conquer.
                      Good to see we're all united over this.

Comment

Working...
                      X