Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What countries have you been to and which one is your favorite?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

China, Hong Kong and Vietnam.

Comment

I've been to about 14 or so different countries in Europe and Asia.

By far my favorite out of all of them is Germany. I've posted about my travels to Germany before, simply it's an amazing country with amazing people. Everything is just so efficient in Germany, down to it's people -- no wonder it took an alliance of the west to stop zee Germans. We've driven all across western Germany and we simply could not find any roads that were in need of rehabilitation, everything looked brand spanking new -- no potholes whatsoever. Even the old cobblestone streets looked brand new. German engineering is NOT a gimmick. Buildings, roads, bridges, CARS for Christ's sake.. are just more aesthetically pleasing here. Things are built to last.

Pride goes a long way, many Germans take great pride at their job -- whatever it may be. He could be a gas attendant and be the best and the most knowledgeable at it. They take the time to know their job and perform to 110% capacity. I've been to Japan before, and I see a lot of similarity in both culture's work ethic. Again, they are efficient and they're good at what they do; thus they make the best stuff because they painstakingly pay attention to detail.

Everything looks very neat and clean. We simply could not find any place that was dirty or flawed. I've learned that Germans are neat freaks. Mon-Fri is pretty much the work day for them while Saturday is considered cleaning day where they clean their yards and wash their windows at least once a week. Sunday is considered a family day, not abiding by the sound/noise discipline can land you a hefty fee for disturbing the peace and quiet that Germans expect during Sundays.

German women are absolutely the best P4P in Europe. +1 for the hot/beautiful German ladies who do not wear underwear. Germans like to dress up nicely even if they're only at home lounging on the weekends. To many of them, there is no lazy wear. German ladies/MILFs look absolutely stunning in their home wear.

German beer, 'nuff said. I like the trashy cheap beer like Bittburger . Bitte ein Bit!

If I had to move to another country, it would be Germany. It was indeed an eye opener. Germany could teach America, heck, the rest of the world a thing or two. No matter how good you are, there's always someone better.. and that someone is a German.
      Last edited by WarriorSoul; 07-02-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

An honorable mention is Singapore. I loved Singapore because of the diversity and cleanliness of the place. Food was absolutely great there.

No matter who you are, you never feel like a foreigner there.
        Last edited by WarriorSoul; 07-02-2012, 04:51 PM.

Comment

**** countries... I've been on the moon

Comment

I just came back from Germany a month ago. I was in Berlin for a few days and also visited Frankfurt.

Berlin is ridiculously beautiful. If I chose a place to live, it would be Berlin. First of all it is almost all brand new because of the cold war destroying so much of it.

The people there are also very good looking and extremely well dressed, something like you'd see down town manhattan. Everybody rode bikes and are so respectful

And I drank about 9 bittburgers in the plane ride home, not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              I just came back from Germany a month ago. I was in Berlin for a few days and also visited Frankfurt.

Berlin is ridiculously beautiful. If I chose a place to live, it would be Berlin. First of all it is almost all brand new because of the cold war destroying so much of it.

The people there are also very good looking and extremely well dressed, something like you'd see down town manhattan. Everybody rode bikes and are so respectful

And I drank about 9 bittburgers in the plane ride home, not bad
              Never been to Berlin but I would love to see it! I'm planning another trip there in the future, maybe see Berlin.

Comment

South Africa, Zimbabwe, Morocco, Malawi, Turkey, Cyprus, Spain and the Canary Islands, Portugal, France, Holland, Estonia, USA and China.. and the UK

My favourite was China (Shanghai) for so many reasons. Money goes a long way in China and you can live really well, buy a lot and go home feeling like you have learnt about a whole new culture and way of life with a well fed belly and a bag full of new clothes/gadgets/stuff.

Comment

Turkey, USA, Arabia, Pakistan, Kashmir (under Pakistani rule), Holland, UAE (Dubai). I would love to live in Dubai. Absolutely beautiful, full of life and no taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    Turkey, USA, Arabia, Pakistan, Kashmir (under Pakistani rule), Holland, UAE (Dubai). I would love to live in Dubai. Absolutely beautiful, full of life and no taxes.
                    I'd love to go to UAE but I've been to Israel and have a Israel stamp on my passport so that's not happening

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      I'd love to go to UAE but I've been to Israel and have a Israel stamp on my passport so that's not happening
                      Have you tried? Never know, they might allow it.

I heard a lot of things (good) about Dubai but never really felt it would live up to the stories. It's hard to describe, really. The buildings, beaches, sights... Everything is awesome.

The thing with Dubai is, you can never do it justice. Unless you've actually been, you cannot appreciate it. It's beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                      X