Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ would manhandle, outclass and DESTROY Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If AJ hadn't been stopped by the fat troll Ruiz in the first fight, I would agree that he would manhandle Wilder. But since he did lose and Wilder has a monster right hand, I'd have to say the fighter who lands the biggest shot first wins. Now because Joshua actually knows how to box, I believe that he could set Wilder up for the KO. But he absolutely can't let Deontay land that big right.
    Last edited by SUBZER0ED; 12-12-2019, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      Just a thread for RJJ....or whatever that posters name is who just ignored me to stop me from replying to his nonsense. Sounds a lot like that other poster whose name I always forget.

Anyway, AJ beats Wilder.
      What had AJ EVER done that suggest he could "MANHANDLE" Wilder?

Anthony Joshua couldn't "manhandle" a shot of raspberry schnapps.

Comment

I really think Josh beats wilder comfortably in points. But wouldn't rule out Josh stopping wilder. Especially seeing fury and ortiz outbox wilder. Of course wilder has a punches chance. But that is also an option for josh also, josh has a punchers chance as he can whack also
        Last edited by hugh grant; 12-12-2019, 06:36 PM.

Comment

wilder does not have the chin that ruiz has. if wilder meets joshua in the ring, it will be a matter of who lands the first clean right hand.

all indications are that it will be joshua who lands first, since he has superior skills.

Comment

We all know the first right hand Wilder lands is gonna end the fight. I’ve see heavy bags move their head more than Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              AJ will be favored no doubt. But if wilder connects flush there is no guarantee AJ survives.

Wilder is the ultimate embodiment of having a “puncher’s chance”.
              This.

I'm British too but will AJ outclass Wilder? Yep. Manhandle him? Mayne. Destroy him? No. Because the fact of the matter is Wilder WILL LAND on Joshua and then what happens? Joshua is incapable of being perfect for 36 mins and Wilder only needs one and that one is going to land, ONE HUNDRED PERCENT I GUARANTEE YOU.

And Joshua will crumble.

Comment

This thread is hilarious.

Comment

Wilder and his team know he's a fraud and he has ZEE RO chance to even last six rounds vs AJ.

http://ringobserver.com/2019/12/12/i...ness-alliance/

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    If AJ hadn't been stopped by the fat troll Ruiz in the first fight, I would agree that he would manhandle Wilder. But since he did lose and Wilder has a monster right hand, I'd have to say the fighter who lands the biggest shot first wins. Now because Joshua actually knows how to box, I believe that he could set Wilder up for the KO. But he absolutely can't let Deontay land that big right.
                    Ruiz ain't beating anyone top 5

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Wilder View Post
                      Ruiz ain't beating anyone top 5
                      Ruiz was labled the 3rd best heavyweight on the forum even number one by some going into the AJ fight ,Ruiz has already defeated a top 5 guy when he fought Parker in 2016 if it was a realistic scorecard . If we went by most crazy Wilder fans about this match up you would swear they didn't know AJ was allowed to punch back and hurt Wilder. Ha

Comment

Working...
                      X