No announcement yet.

Remember they called us conspiracy theorist? AJ finally comes clean

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
    If you believe this, you must believe Manny’s shoulder was really injured.
    Well come up with a better explanation for the delay in the dressing room the first fight and AJ's father physically going after Hearn after the fight

Comment

I like Aj, I like Andy. No way any human gets any kind go heart surgery and is fine and clear to box in 6 months. Not possible, not even a stent.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
        If you believe this, you must believe Manny’s shoulder was really injured.

i saw a british page citing ruiz literally telling the truth and saying "i didn't train hard this time," talking about all the excuses the americans are making. when the brits literally said joshua had food poisoning, the flu, was knocked out in sparring, had a panic attack, dengue fever, you name it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I have to ask what's the point of you going into every single thread trying to police what others talk about? Are you auditioning to be a mod?
          Since when is saying what you think "trying to police" things?!

Comment

To be fair to Eddie, you can't just cancel the fight minutes beforehand because the fighter is getting cold feet. That'd be worse than succumbing any loss.

Unless AJ ended up in the hospital of course.

Comment

he looked happy and energteic in the build up to the fight. I watched the hole build up and he didn't look sick or tired once

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                Since when is saying what you think "trying to police" things?!
                Every single thread he doesn't like the topic he's in there complaining about what others are talking about. You know what I do when I see a topic i don't like? I don't comment. I guess everyone doesn't have that level of self control

Comment

Every single thread he doesn't like the topic he's in there complaining about what others are talking about. You know what I do when I see a topic i don't like? I don't comment. I guess everyone doesn't have that level of self control
                  this thread seems like a pretty long reach of an excuse. is my opinion.

Comment

I think everyone is sick of your BS dude, not sure what happened to you as a poster. Instead of coming out and just saying "hey I said a bunch of dumb things the last few months"

You've hid, and then resurfaced with this complete crap...passing your conjecture and opinion off as facts which you seem to be doing regularly recently.

AJ fought, lost. Trained, had the issue fixed and won, there is no one to blame. This anti-DAZN Matchroom crusade is obsessive and unhealthy, hating is never healthy. You've lost your way as a poster

Comment

More smokescreens to cover up the fix. AJ dove on purpose to set up the monster mega money rematch. In which Ruiz came to lose on purpose. One more fix to go.

Comment

Working...
                      X