No announcement yet.

Kell Brook Media Creation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kell Brook Media Creation

He was always going to lose to top level fighters. For years he backed out of top quality opponents (maidana, Bradley).
    Fought cans whole career got lucky with porter (even sky had porter winning). Quit against ggg quit against spence. Out of 3 top fighters quit against 2.

How in hell was he tipped to be great.

Brook is legit. Even in defeat, he looked fantastic at times tonight. Just because you're not #1 doesn't make you a zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Brook is legit. Even in defeat, he looked fantastic at times tonight. Just because you're not #1 doesn't make you a zero.
      So he gets praised for his defeats.

He has good skills but his best win is a close decision against Porter where he held to dear life.

Comment

It took him 12 years to start mixing it up with decent opposition and when he did he quit bar porter who is good but nowhere near great. Spence also is good but we don't know how great he could be. He is still learning and will get better

Comment

Sky was Jim Watt scoring who is the reverse of Froch. For some reason was majorly negative towards UK fighters. Brook clearly beat Porter by 3 rounds and most media scorecards had it that way, very good win for Brook and Porter is still a great fighter these days and Thurman had a much closer fight with Porter.

He also never had the Maidana fight on offer, and the Bradley fight was never going to happen either in 2010 because the Alexander unification was in plans and Bradley was moving up not long after. Brook lost his WBO ranking when he moved to Matchroom and had to start all over again which is why it took long and had **** competition for so long.

I said it in another thread. He should've fought Alexander, Chaves, and Vargas which were all on offer and he would've been a much better WW. Chased that Khan fight too much too.

Comment

Originally posted by b0x
            Ozone layer is getting thinner. The world needs more doctors. War is breaking out everywhere. Don't waste a serious answer on plumbs! Just wind em up!!
            Get brooks brownie out your
            Mouth

Comment

He won every round before the eye injury so what does that make spence getting owned by a bum???

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                So he gets praised for his defeats.

He has good skills but his best win is a close decision against Porter where he held to dear life.
                I said he's not complete garbage and you're somehow turning it into "praised for his defeats". I'm not making excuses for him or trying to paint him as something he's not. I'm just not down with this, "you lost to the best in the world so you're trash" bullshyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Thug View Post
                  He won every round before the eye injury so what does that make spence getting owned by a bum???
                  It's a 12 round fights forget the eye injury for a second. Why was brook standing around like a bellend from the 7th onwards that bodywork is a muthafka

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    I said he's not complete garbage and you're somehow turning it into "praised for his defeats". I'm not making excuses for him or trying to paint him as something he's not. I'm just not down with this, "you lost to the best in the world so you're trash" bullshyt.
                    I don't dismiss a fighter after a loss. But Brook is a star and he didn't really beat any star opponents. He didn't fight Chaves, Vargas, etc, other fighters that could had made his argument better

Comment

Working...
                    X