Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does a win over Alvarez matter if he's a "bum"?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because this is one bum who deserves to catch a royal beating.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
      Its important GGG beats nelo as people keep criuticiusing gggs CV and ass licking nelos.

So GGG has to beat the guy with amazing CV. Don't complicate it more than that. Let's not waste breath with whether nelo ius a bum our not life's too short for that
      Amazing resume? Canyellow has beaten nothing but smaller men or has been gifted decisions. What good does a win over a fraudulent name do for a real talent? I doubt GGG would get much recognition for beating another no hoper.

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
      The vast majority on here think canelo is p4p, so ur point is...
      And many also believe Canelo is a fraud and got on that list by beating smaller men. What is your point? I mean, the list is subjective and anyone could claim to have any fighter on their list. Hell, Rigo hasn't done anything significant in a few years and he's still on many people's list.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
        Amazing resume? Canyellow has beaten nothing but smaller men or has been gifted decisions. What good does a win over a fraudulent name do for a real talent? I doubt GGG would get much recognition for beating another no hoper.

And many also believe Canelo is a fraud and got on that list by beating smaller men. What is your point? I mean, the list is objective and anyone could claim to have any fighter on their list. Hell, Rigo hasn't done anything significant in a few years and he's still on many people's list.
        Make a poll. Let's see how relevant and widespread the opinion of canelo being a bum is on here.

Comment

And many also believe Canelo is a fraud and got on that list by beating smaller men. What is your point? I mean, the list is subjective and anyone could claim to have any fighter on their list. Hell, Rigo hasn't done anything significant in a few years and he's still on many people's list.
          I don't see what your getting at. People say GGG is overrated bum. So why would nelo fought GGG?
          Why does any boxer fight at asll?
          We want to see which of these operated bums is the most overated

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
            Make a poll. Let's see how relevant and widespread the opinion of canelo being a bum is on here.
            It wouldn't be accurate because the people I would intend to use as a sample size wouldn't be properly represented by the entirety of the site. The original post states "some GGG fanatics" think a certain way, not all of his fans. In a poll anyone would be able to vote, not just the sub sect of the fanbase I directed this thread at.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
              WAit even if golovkin hypothetically knocks out canelo Lara and Mayweather is still the biggest test? That's some dedication.
              I think you're having a lot of trouble comprehending and using some deductive reasoning.

Read carefully, my prediction is that Canelo will beat GGG, but I see you can't deduce that from my post. Hence, Mayweather and Lara will end up being Canelo's toughest test.

No where in my post does it say if GGG KO's Canelo, that he will not be his toughest test. That's what you made up.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                I don't see what your getting at. People say GGG is overrated bum. So why would nelo fought GGG?
                Why does any boxer fight at asll?
                We want to see which of these operated bums is the most overated
                You strayed from the topic but I will entertain the thought.

Canelo will take on GGG because the vast majority of the fans and sport authority view Golovkin as the man to beat at middleweight, regardless of resume. GGG was feared, ran away from. Canelo is not, in fact his opposition runs towards him in an attempt to maximize their earnings. That's the reason why Khan moved up to 155 and Chavez dropped to 164.5, but Ward didn't even ponder going to 164 for GGG.

GGG validates Canelo's star power, Canelo would validate GGG's rating. That doesn't change people's perception on said fighters. Many GGG critics dismantle his paper thin resume and not much else. He's not a bum because of abilities and talent but because of his lackluster resume. Canelo is a bum in many people's eyes because he's a weight bully who picked on smaller men and got gifted decisions.

Comment

A lot of Canelo fans and the fake Canelo fans who only support him because making him look good makes Mayweather's win over him look better, call GGG a hype job. But I bet if Canelo beats him, they'll act like he's the best fighter in the world.

Works both ways, Hector.

And for the record, I'm a GGG fan and I don't think Canelo is a bum. I don't even think it was his idea to initially avoid GGG and I believe this is a 50/50 fight.

Comment

It's a win that on paper matters, on paper Canelo probably could be the P4P #1 and that's sort of the reason I have him there, It's a win where you can't deny GGG a P4P #1 spot that's the only reason behind it.
                    Beating Canelo wouldn't be more impressive than the boxing lesson GGG gave to Jacobs.

Comment

You strayed from the topic but I will entertain the thought.

. Canelo is a bum in many people's eyes because he's a weight bully who picked on smaller men and got gifted decisions.
                      That's why GGG fans want hi m to beat bully nelo who isn't humble about how good he thinks he is. Nelo has delusions of grandeur.

But onvce GGG beats people he turns them to bums. But now he hasn't even beat nelo yet and excuses are coming already
                      Last edited by hugh grant; 05-10-2017, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X