Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I visited a slum area in Central Luzon Philpp-Quarter of the children were white....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    We Wuz Kucks n shiiiet
    Hahah that is actually clever! I fux with it!

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
      Da Fuk?

No, that **** Should have a fcking abortion or take care of the rugrat herself.

Who the fck came up with this idea that a guy has to take care of a kid he doesn't want?

If a hoe tries to force a kid on me, that **** isn't getting **** from me. Lmao at the idea of a dude banging a prostitute and having to pay for the kid if she gets knocked up.
      Typical response from your community. This is the mentality that is the reason there are so many single mothers within said community.

Comment

Originally posted by WeWuzKangs View Post
        Unless the woman lies about being on birth control... It's his responsibility just like it is the females.
        no. if you sell yourself to make a living, this is some thing that comes with it. the guy is just looking to bone a biiatch. he's not sticking around and these girls know this!

Comment

Heh, of course the ******ed "MGTOW" types are gonna come in here and attack me for speaking common sense.

These MGTOW types who had girlfriends, or wives cheat on them, and now are bitter and insecure hahah.

Comment

these girls know that the guys only want sex. nothing more. they know this and they continue to go forward with it. so if they end up having a kid, thats on them. you think the dudes that bone her is gonna keep in touch and check up on her? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              no. if you sell yourself to make a living, this is some thing that comes with it. the guy is just looking to bone a biiatch. he's not sticking around and these girls know this!
              which is why you wear a condom. It's the same thing if you have a one-night stand - you're not looking to get a girl pregnant, or any type of relationship, but you KNOW what happens if you nut in a girl. It's the girls fault for letting it happen, and the guy's fault for doing it. 50/50 responsibility.

Now, if the girl refuses to take the morning after pill, then it's all on her. But you can't just go around nutting in girls, and all because "you paid them to do so" means you are free from the responsibility of the life you created.

If you don't - you gotta pay the price just like the female. I'm glad every sensible government in the world agrees with me on this issue as well.

I don't know what type of real man could know they have a child out there, and not support it. AGAIN - if the female LIES about being on birth control, or REFUSES to take a morning after pill, then it's on her.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Typical response from your community. This is the mentality that is the reason there are so many single mothers within said community.
                addix is a navajo

Comment

Heh, of course the ******ed "MGTOW" types are gonna come in here and attack me for speaking common sense.

These MGTOW types who had girlfriends, or wives cheat on them, and now are bitter and insecure hahah.
                  and you sound like your girl cheated on you with these type of guys LOL.

Comment

which is why you wear a condom. It's the same thing if you have a one-night stand - you're not looking to get a girl pregnant, or any type of relationship, but you KNOW what happens if you nut in a girl. It's the girls fault for letting it happen, and the guy's fault for doing it. 50/50 responsibility.

Now, if the girl refuses to take the morning after pill, then it's all on her. But you can't just go around nutting in girls, and all because "you paid them to do so" means you are free from the responsibility of the life you created.

If you don't - you gotta pay the price just like the female. I'm glad every sensible government in the world agrees with me on this issue as well.

I don't know what type of real man could know they have a child out there, and not support it. AGAIN - if the female LIES about being on birth control, or REFUSES to take a morning after pill, then it's on her.
                    most do wear condoms but that's not gonna guarantee 100% protection. now dont get me wrong, if you're in a relationship with someone then yes i expect you to man up and take care of your kids. but these guys are not in a relationship with these girls. these girls are prostitute.

Comment

Yes - it's a man's responsibility just as much asa female if he has unprotected sex and impregnates a woman.

It is a conscious choice made by two consenting people to engage in an act that they know can result in pregnancy.

To have an abortion is murder. How the hell does either the man, or woman have a right to say something living should live, or die??

They should have got the morning after pill.

The only time abortion is acceptable is if it's done in the first two weeks before anything takes hold, or in case of rape, or if the woman's life is at risk.

Why should a man not have to take responsibility for his actions?

Now, if the broad lies and says she's on birth control - then F her.. Or if she pokes holes in the condom or some shyte.
                      Abortion is not murder, its genius. World doesn't need more rugrats, we more than over populated as it is.

And my decision to fck someone doesn't mean I'm consenting to a damn baby and doesn't mean I have any interest in seeing the girl again.

Woman do not have the right to force kids on men. There is nothing good that comes from that situation.

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      Lmao what is my community Mr. krazyn8tive...

Comment

Working...
                      X