Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fanboys need to understand that no matter how many wins he manages to rack up...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have they made a GBP Caneloweight Belt yet? Or is it just one of those intangible titles? I think it should be colored yellow.

Comment

Canelo and GGG are my two favorite fighters and will remain so if they fight or if they don't fight. All this A side B side stuff is silly. Unless both A side and B side agree to terms and sign the contracts there is no fight. Neither of them will starve. They fight other fighters for less money but still very good money. If they do fight each other my guess is GGG will make about 20 million bucks and Canelo will make 40 or 50 million bucks. So if Canelo, as the A side drives too hard of bargain and the fight never happens that's maybe 40 million bucks Canelo won't get. What good does being the A side do for him then?

Comment

With every win, he keeps earning more money anyway so he doesn't need to play into Hoya's hands. He's gonna be making tons in Kazakhstan soon

Comment

Originally posted by Nubia View Post
          Nothing will convince Canelo (the A side), not demand the fight at 155 lbs where he is more comfortable. He will absolutely NOT fight Gennady at the 160 lb weight limit. It doesn't matter how many fluke wins GGG continues to rack up, Canelo will always call the shots as he is the better draw and bread maker. This is how it is and will always be.

So to those thinking the fight will take place at 160, all I can say to you is get a grip. It's not happening.

Canelo calls the shots.
          True sad but true. Just like Floyd made him
          His beeotch by fighting him at 152

Comment

Originally posted by Nubia View Post
            Nothing will convince Canelo (the A side), not demand the fight at 155 lbs where he is more comfortable. He will absolutely NOT fight Gennady at the 160 lb weight limit. It doesn't matter how many fluke wins GGG continues to rack up, Canelo will always call the shots as he is the better draw and bread maker. This is how it is and will always be.

So to those thinking the fight will take place at 160, all I can say to you is get a grip. It's not happening.

Canelo calls the shots.
            Fluke wins? Sounds like somebody is a little but hurt. A fluke win is what Canelo vs Lara & Trout looks like.

Comfortable at 155? *laughing* I'm sure his kidneys are veryyy comfortable dropping 25lbs and rehydrating 20lbs in 24hrs.
            Look, Canelo is a b*tch. Everyone knows it. Can you imagine if Pacquiao forced Morales down to 125? No you can't, and nobody can.
            Canelo is fake news. He can't handle anything above 155. Exhibit A: He forfeited the lineal like a gutless coward. He has no credibility anymore and should bow his head in shame.

Comment

So he can fight chavez whos looked like **** in has last couple fights at 164? But cant fight the 160 champ at 160?

lol canelo fans cant make up their minds with what excuse they want to use, canelo wants no parts of GGG and never has.

Comment

Damn skippy! This place is full or ******ed, unemployed, Triple Flop groupies. Mr. Flop flopped again with his laughable 110k ppv buys, yet these bums want Triple Flop to receive 50% against Mr. Dinero Alvarez.

Green k

Comment

Working...
                X