VIDEO: Terrance Crawford calls Angel Garcia "Methhead Garcia"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: Terrance Crawford calls Angel Garcia "Methhead Garcia"

That video is in response to this one:

Last edited by Agent Mulder; 11-10-2016, 01:39 PM.

Angel got a point about when Garcia was rumored to fight John Molina, it was called cherrypick. And now that Crawford is fighting Molina, all of a sudden Molina is a killer. I didn't get the rest of the video after that.

Comment

I have yet to see anyone call Molina a killer

Comment

Lol crawbored got destroyed!

Comment

The different is that Crawford is not avoiding the best in his Division to fight a **** opponent, in fact he is coming off of fighting what was Considered #1 vs #2 and his Division and to get in another fight this year he likely had to take less to squeeze into HBO Budget and Molina likely didn't ask for much to get this fight so the fight was done so I give him a pass for the Molina fight because AGAIN he is coming off of a big fight in his Division

Now on the other hand, Danny have yet to fight any of the Top guys at 147 all who was available and he decided to fight the guys he is getting ready to fight (I can't even remember his fuking name) lol

I'm no Danny basher, fan of Crawford and Danny, it is only 1 fight for both then after that I expect big fights for both early 2017 but some fans act as if these guys are retiring after these fights

Need more personalities like Angel in boxing though, GREAT for the sport always entertaining and I love when he Rants like that

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            The different is that Crawford is not avoiding the best in his Division to fight a **** opponent, in fact he is coming off of fighting what was Considered #1 vs #2 and his Division and to get in another fight this year he likely had to take less to squeeze into HBO Budget and Molina likely didn't ask for much to get this fight so the fight was done so I give him a pass for the Molina fight because AGAIN he is coming off of a big fight in his Division

Now on the other hand, Danny have yet to fight any of the Top guys at 147 all who was available and he decided to fight the guys he is getting ready to fight (I can't even remember his fuking name) lol

I'm no Danny basher, fan of Crawford and Danny, it is only 1 fight for both then after that I expect big fights for both early 2017 but some fans act as if these guys are retiring after these fights

Need more personalities like Angel in boxing though, GREAT for the sport always entertaining and I love when he Rants like that
            That's why Garcia is fighting Thurman in march ass clown!

Comment

methhead typical puerto ricans, they all are methheads.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
                methhead typical puerto ricans, they all are methheads.
                Did you get deported yet?

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  The different is that Crawford is not avoiding the best in his Division to fight a **** opponent,
                  Crawford avoided Matthysse and fought Dierry Jean, instead, at a time when Crawford vs Matthysse would have been a far better draw for HBO audiences than two foreigners battling it out in Postol vs Matthysse. Crawford also didn't look good against Postol. He was running from round 1 to 12. Easy to imagine Crawford would run against Peterson as well.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                    Did you get deported yet?

Comment

Working...
                    X