Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiki Leaks releases Crooked DNC files. Hope they release the Crooked Hillary emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiki Leaks releases Crooked DNC files. Hope they release the Crooked Hillary emails

http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileak...ned-democracy/

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/wikile...ttee-conventi/

Looks like we got Trump vs Bernie

Ouch....
    Lock her up!!!!
    And all of those that works for her!!!!

Comment

Is anyone surprised? DNC whistleblower Seth Rich was set to expose voter fraud stemming from rigged electronic polling stations. Two of the largest manufacturers of electronic polling stations contributed millions of dollars to the Clinton campaign. Too bad he was shot in the back of the head the night before Sanders endorsed Clinton in an "apparent robbery" where nothing at all was stolen, lol.

She is the devil.

Comment

It's gross but is it anything new?

Hillary had barely any lead in pledged (voted) delegates but crushed Sanders with superdelegates. It was pretty much openly rigged.

Removing his access to voter information, inventing a narrative to blame it on him, trying to stir tension about whether he's a an atheist or a Jew, those were all plan B.

Not that I'm too broken up about it. Sanders is just as insane as Hillary. He's just not nearly as connected.

Comment

Does this actually mean anything? Would anything change as far as Hilary running for president?

Comment

I think it was pretty obvious the dnc was rooting for Hillary.

But the details of this can't really be believed since it comes from a Russian hacker group associated with the Russian gov't.

Its been very well documented the Russian gov't prefers trump, they know he's a weak candidate and will hurt our ability to remain the worlds super power. Especially with all the negative things he's said about NATO, which has completely held Russia in check.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              Hillary had barely any lead in pledged (voted) delegates but crushed Sanders with superdelegates. It was pretty much openly rigged.
              She has a lead of 359 pledged delegates. In fact, at not point in the race was Sanders anywhere near Clinton in the pledged delegate count. Given the proportional rules of the Democratic primaries it was pretty clear to most unbiased observers that Sanders was mathematically eliminated near the end of March.

Though I can see why an angry alt-righter like yourself would try to push the "it was rigged!" narrative to try and siphon votes from disappointed Sanders supporters to Trump.

You don't think it's actually going to work though, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                She has a lead of 359 pledged delegates. In fact, at not point in the race was Sanders anywhere near Clinton in the pledged delegate count. Given the proportional rules of the Democratic primaries it was pretty clear to most unbiased observers that Sanders was mathematically eliminated near the end of March.

Though I can see why an angry alt-righter like yourself would try to push the "it was rigged!" narrative to try and siphon votes from disappointed Sanders supporters to Trump.

You don't think it's actually going to work though, do you?
                Pledged delegates: 2,205 vs. 1,846
                Superdelegates: 602 vs. 48

It was a close race until the massive superdelegate lead became apparent and supporting Sanders was seen as prolonging an unnecessary struggle between two allied enemies of the west.

I am an avowed right-wing extremist and glad Sanders was crushed. I wish every sort of harm upon him. Not trying to win over his disgusting followers.
                Last edited by ////; 07-22-2016, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  Pledged delegates: 2,205 vs. 1,846
                  Superdelegates: 602 vs. 48

It was a close race until the massive superdelegate lead became apparent and supporting Sanders was seen as prolonging an unnecessary struggle between two allied enemies of the west.

I am an avowed right-wing extremist and glad Sanders was crushed. I wish every sort of harm upon him. Not trying to win over his disgusting followers.
                  You realize that you just posted numbers that confirm what I said, right?

That she has a lead of 359 pledged delegates? Or that the largest pledged delegate gap ever overcome in the proportional Democratic primaries was when Bill Clinton mounted a comeback in 1992 where he was down 70 delegates?

Sanders was down by 200 pledged delegates as of March 1st - Nearly 3 times the largest lead ever overcome. By March 5th she had expanded her pledged delegate lead to 320, which is four and a half times as much as the largest lead ever overcome.

Super-delegates don't have nothing to do with why Sanders lost. They haven't even cast a single vote yet and won't until the convention takes place next week.

He lost because he couldn't appeal to any demographic outside of suburban white college kids in states with ridiculously low minority populations like Vermont, Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Washinton.

And that's coming from a guy who actually voted for him on March 1st. His whole campaign was run by ******s who apparently thought that reddit's opinion was a good barometer for determining the success of a campaign.

Comment

tl dr graphs right there largest gap is superdelegates

Comment

Working...
                    X