Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Met my possible bride tonight, but I can't decide which one...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Met my possible bride tonight, but I can't decide which one...

They are all so beautiful, how do I decide which one shall be arranged for me?

I have narrowed it down to the one in the middle and the one on the right.

The one on the left is showing far too much of her nose, exposing herself and causing other men to desire her nakedity. She reminds me of Miley Cyrus with such brazen ways. However, do not worry... I have arranged for her stoning tomorrow after morning prayers. A hundred of us will throw rocks at her outside the Mosque to teach her the errors of such improper behaviour.

Bismika Allahumma amutu wa ahyaa.

Definitely the one on the right. She looks like she maybe covering up a bit more then the other two. More cushion for the pushin if you know what I mean. But you probably don't.

Comment

The one in the middle. The female (?) on the right looks like one of the Dirrell brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        The one in the middle. The female (?) on the right looks like one of the Dirrell brothers.
        The one in the middle looks like it could be Sakio Bika's wife

Comment

I'm just a happy camper! ROCKINNNN AND AHH ROLLINNNNN!

I prefer a more "mainstream" female companion. One that both represents traditional conservative values, that displayed in the 1950's as the mere epitome of this, and all while embodying/blending in with the societal and social norms we know today.

Do you like Floyd Mayweather?
          His early work was a little too 'new-wave' for my taste, but when Corrales and him fought back in '03, I think he really came into his own - both commercially and artistically. The whole fight had a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the entertainment a big boost.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            The one in the middle looks like it could be Sakio Bika's wife
            oh man. Annie is in a rough spot

Comment

The 3 of them work at The Akbar

Comment

Working...
              X