No announcement yet.

I predict Bradley by knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I predict Bradley by knockout

I know it's a long shot but I have a feeling.

Manny will try and prove he still has the fire and will bring back the killer instinct and aggressiveness .....and that's when he runs into a perfectly timed counter.

I don't care if Bradley doesn't have power...his power will be tripled when Manny runs into a that punch.

Mark my words...and I don't care if you get mad...my God is Jesus.

Highly unlikely .. but that'd be interesting.

Comment

Comment

you wanted attention, jus reported you to mods, expect to be banned within 24 hours

Comment

As long as he remembers to wear socks, its a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Rage of Wodan View Post
            Highly unlikely .. but that'd be interesting.
            Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
            What do you guys believe the odds of Timothy winning is?

And not the bookys or Vegas...I'm asking you, what your odds of him winning is?

Comment

Originally posted by IdNod4u2 View Post
              I know it's a long shot but I have a feeling.

Manny will try and prove he still has the fire and will bring back the killer instinct and aggressiveness .....and that's when he runs into a perfectly timed counter.

I don't care if Bradley doesn't have power...his power will be tripled when Manny runs into a that punch.

Mark my words...and I don't care if you get mad...my God is Jesus.
              i dont know what to laugh at,

the fact that you think Bradley is gonna knock Pac out or the fact that your God is a made up fairy tale written in the bronze age by uneducated and ignorant desert folk.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                you wanted attention, jus reported you to mods, expect to be banned within 24 hours
                Thank you . Come again:*******:

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
                  i dont know what to laugh at,

the fact that you think Bradley is gonna knock Pac out or the fact that your God is a made up fairy tale written in the bronze age by uneducated and ignorant desert folk.

They laughed at Buster Douglas, they laughed at Leon Spinks, they laughed at the thought of JMM KOing Pac, they Laughed at Noah...

From your perspective I am a sad individual for having faith, but the only thing sadder is an individual who has no faith.

Comment

You're trippin

Comment

Working...
                    X