No announcement yet.

Broner will 100% beat the brakes off Marcos Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner will 100% beat the brakes off Marcos Maidana

Broner is way too sharp and Marcos, whom I am a fan of, was getting badly outboxed at certain points by joseito lopez of all people.

maidana will look terrible against a sharp, accurate puncher like AB just like he did with Devon Alexander. But this time AB has more offense and power and will get him out there by round 9.

I would have said the same thing before I witnessed Broner going life and death with a shot Paulie Malignaggi. It's a toss up at this point.

Comment

delete this weirdazz comment lol
      Last edited by GoldenGloveLove; 08-03-2013, 01:16 AM. Reason: six rum and cokes for a guy that don't drink is bad...woke up curled around a mop bucket

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        I would have said the same thing before I witnessed Broner going life and death with a shot Paulie Malignaggi. It's a toss up at this point.
        he didn't go life and death with pitty patt paulie...and paulie has way more footspeed and footwork then marcos maidana who is a crude sloppyp uncher.

Comment

doubt that .. if you wanna talk about looking bad , how about rees's lil ass outboxing broner's head off while it lasted .. the paulie fight is still fresh off people mind...

me personally i think broners legs are gonna get tested coz if he stands his ground , he'd be in serious trouble..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
            doubt that .. if you wanna talk about looking bad , how about rees's lil ass outboxing broner's head off while it lasted .. the paulie fight is still fresh off people mind...

me personally i think broners legs are gonna get tested coz if he stands his ground , he'd be in serious trouble..
            They already have an excuse for this one. "B...b...but Broner was letting Rees hit him, you could just tell!"

Comment

I agree completely. I like Maidana but Broner will impress against him

Comment

Broner will win that fight handily.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenGloveLove View Post
                  Why base anything like that off of Lopez? Lopez outboxed Andre "Master of the Shoulder Roll" Berto. And Maidana beat HIM. Maidana is like Ray Robinson if Ray Robinson looked Chinese but was Argentinian and had a tattoo of a gun pointing to his johnson.
                  Ummm when did Lopez fight berto?

Comment

Broner wins this one easy, I can't see it any other way. Maidana ain't messing with Broner on the inside, Broner will smother him and break him down.

Comment

Working...
                    X