Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vasquez jr got balls and heart but i see him losing this......
    Having said that i don't believe juanma should be fighting at feather any more.......

Comment

I think Juanma shouldve took an easier fight having such a long layoff..Gotto give him credit for taking such a tough fight right away, with that being said I think Juanma stops Papito with a nasty left hook!!

Comment

Originally posted by pocos_pero_loco View Post
        I think Juanma shouldve took an easier fight having such a long layoff..Gotto give him credit for taking such a tough fight right away, with that being said I think Juanma stops Papito with a nasty left hook!!
        I agree, JuanMa is showing some guts taking a tough fight after the layoff. It's a bit of a gamble; he could live to regret it. That being said, I think Lopez is a little too big and cracks too hard for WV2. Someone's career could effectively be over after this fight.

Comment

What they fighting for? the next one to get knocked out by Salido?

but I think Vasquez takes it via UD

Comment

May the best bum win.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC
              Quote:

Originally Posted by pocos_pero_loco

I agree, JuanMa is showing some guts taking a tough fight after the layoff. It's a bit of a gamble; he could live to regret it. That being said, I think Lopez is a little too big and cracks too hard for WV2. Someone's career could effectively be over after this fight.
              Reminds me of Chavez Jr vs Duddy.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                what if he did work on his defense his time off and he's got it down pack, do you still pick Junior over him?

off topic:
                didn't I email you the Puerto Rico collage with all the boxers In them? was it you?
                Yes it's me, thanks again.

I was in the last WV2 fight and Juanma was there and still looked fat as couple months ago
                Last edited by Puya; 11-15-2012, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                  What they fighting for? the next one to get knocked out by Salido?

but I think Vasquez takes it via UD
                  mikey garcia is knocking out salido

Comment

Working...
                  X