Pacquiao is the Victim Of the Most Ridiculous Slander in History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
    He has NEVER tested positive for roids.

Does not have any association with roids.

Has accepted Olympic style drug testing.

There are people out there who have been caught on roids(Roy Jones, Toney, Mosley etc). associate themselves with roid dealers(marquez, donaire, ward etc)

Yet they don't get half the heat. You already know the agenda. It's a race thing. the hate is so slanted it's beyond logic.

his naysayers keep chanting the ROIDS PEDS ROIDS like drooling ******s.

What is wrong with you people?

Lets hope justice is done and he takes Floyd for $30 million.

Comment

All he has to do is take the damn test. Then we will know he is not on performance enhancing drugs.

But as far him testing positive for every drug test he's taken, you'd have to be a complete MORON to say that. There are many ways to pass a urine drug test. And plus when has he accepted an olympic style BLOOD TEST in the past 3 years?

Comment

Manny don't associate with people that sell/take steroids/peds? Oh really?! LOL!

Are you forgetting who was James Toneys trainer when he was caught using steroids?

Oh right.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
          All he had to do is take the tests.
          [
          Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
          I agree but at the end of the day it's as simple as taking a blood test and shutting Mayweather's mouth.

This is what I'm talking about. Both him and Arum confirmed he already agreed.

What next?

Comment

Scenario #1

Employer: You've been selected to take a free drug test. Meet us down the hall in 15 minutes

Employee: Sure, no problem. See you there

Scenario #2

Employer: You've been selected to take 30 million dollar random drug tests.

Employee: Not only am I scared of needles, but blood makes me weak. There must be some kind of cut-off to these "random" tests. Listen, I know my performances before November 12th have been suspicious, but if you ask me to take this 30 million dollar drug test one more time, I'll sue your ass for defamation of character.

BoxingGenius27: I like Scenario #1. I'm not sure about #2.

Comment

How is it a race thing???

Marquez-mexican

donaire-pinoy

toney-black.....

Due explain

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
                [

This is what I'm talking about. Both him and Arum confirmed he already agreed.

What next?
                whats next??tell Arum to make the damn fight happen and stop bull****ting

Comment

If he takes OSDT now it will only prove hes not taking PEDS now. But it dont change the fact that people will accuse him of having been on PEDS to achieve what hes achieved. Been on PEDS to achieve the amazing things hes done, and then say hes overated in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    Scenario #1

Employer: You've been selected to take a free drug test. Meet us down the hall in 15 minutes

Employee: Sure, no problem. See you there

Scenario #2

Employer: You've been selected to take a 30 million dollar random drug tests.

Employee: Not only am I scared of needles, but blood makes me weak. There must be some kind of cut-off to these "random" tests. Listen, I know my performances before November 12th have been suspicious, but if you ask me to take this 30 million dollar drug test one more time, I'll sue you for defamation of character.

BoxingGenius27: I like Scenario #1. I'm not sure about #2.
                    Floyd is not an employer, he is a work collegue, NSAC is the employer.

Pacquiao said from day 1 he will take any test the commission sees fit.

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                      Manny don't associate with people that sell/take steroids/peds? Oh really?! LOL!

Are you forgetting who was James Toneys trainer when he was caught using steroids?

Oh right.
                      That's dumb. Does Freddie Roach supply roids?

Comment

Working...
                      X