No announcement yet.

Cotto vs Marg first fight is coming up on HBO in 5 mins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
    Take plaster out of the equation and Cotto would still be dancing around Margarito connecting all day on his way to an easy UD. I can hear the plaster cracks thru my sorround sound. "crkkk prkkk crrrrr crchh hh"
    This x100

Watching the fight again, it just looks so ridiculous to me. Before that fight, I've seen cotto hurt much worst, from wobbling all over the ring, to being knocked down and hurt against torres. And he survived all those wars eating plenty of hellacious shots to 12 rounds.

Now suddenly hes dancing around margarito landing shot after shot at will...to suddenly being broken down in 3-4 freakin rounds, face suddenly swelling and left a swollen bloody mess when we've never seen him like that.

We're talking about a tested, prime, hungry, undefeated fighter whos been hurt and on the canvas, been through the wars...and now suddenly hes being BROKEN down after 6 rounds he dominated. Its like nothing I've ever seen before. And margarito suddenly losing this face-busting power in the next 3 fights...theres nothing left for me to say.

Comment

hey clutch, no one will never know the truth but, one thing i know and every boxing fan know is that tony got hit with every shot cotto could throw dude and kept coming.... u better check his chin instead of checking his wraps....

Comment

Working...
      X