Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedard made a second offer to Kessler, but he chose to fight a lesser opponent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedard made a second offer to Kessler, but he chose to fight a lesser opponent.

Just like what happened with Glen Johnson, Kessler had his chance to fight Bute. Instead of accepting that second offer ( i don't know how much yet ) he chose to fight a lesser opponent : Stieglitz.

Although i respect a warrior like Johnson, i would have love to see Kessler vs Bute at the Bell center in Montréal !

Am i the only one who wanted to see Kessler against Bute ?

Now that he said NO twice, i think Bedard will not ask him a third time. Sad for us, the boxing fans !

Bute vs Kessler ...
    Stieglitz vs Johnson ...

Opinions ?

Kessler gets to win the WBO belt.

Bute gets to take on a tough challenge.

The situation isn't that bad

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post

True, i respect Glen Johnson and i will be there for the fight. I'm just tired of waiting, Bute is ready and wants to fight anyone but they refuse to fight and blame Team Bute for it.

I'm glad Johnson accepted the second offer !

Comment

It's a good fight Kessler-Bute, but from what I've read, Interbox (Bute's promoter) wanted the fight at local primetime and Denmark would of had it like at 2 o 3 in the morning and that just wouldn't work for them.

Comment

Who can blame him hes trying to snatch up a title so his next fight will be bigger and he will come in as a champ

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
              It's a good fight Kessler-Bute, but from what I've read, Interbox (Bute's promoter) wanted the fight at local primetime and Denmark would of had it like at 2 o 3 in the morning and that just wouldn't work for them.
              I still hope they find a way to make the fight. The article that i have read was talking only about the second offer from Bedard and the decision to fight Stieglitz. With what you read though, they were far from a agreement.

Comment

Working...
              X