No announcement yet.

So, is Dawson-Pascal II useless now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, is Dawson-Pascal II useless now?

Considering Dawson gets past Hopkins, which I think he will, would a rematch with Pascal be worth anything seeing as he got schooled two times by B-Hop?

If Chad wins, who should he defend the title against instead?

No it's not, he still has to avenge that lose.

Comment

Supposing Dawson is victorious against Hopkins. There will be alot more money in a Hopkins rematch than a Pascal rematch. But I bet Dawson would like to clear that blemish off his record sometime.

Comment

I think he would still like to and perhaps should avenge that loss.

Comment

He always loses to Pascal. the style is just all wrong for chad.

Chad doesn't like to punch while moving forward, which is what he'll have to do. and he doesn't like to punch while being punched "at".

Pascal just runs all night, never sitting still and letting dawson work..and firing in spurts knowing dawson will just cover up or look to clinch. Style is all wrong until Dawson proves he can do the aforementioned.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
            He always loses to Pascal. the style is just all wrong for chad.

Chad doesn't like to punch while moving forward, which is what he'll have to do. and he doesn't like to punch while being punched "at".

Pascal just runs all night, never sitting still and letting dawson work..and firing in spurts knowing dawson will just cover up or look to clinch. Style is all wrong until Dawson proves he can do the aforementioned.
            I actually agree with this. People say that Chad would have won if he threw more, but in order to throw more, you also have to take more. And Pascal had him in trouble a couple times. I can't see him being crazy about coming forward for 8 rounds.

Comment

Only if Pascal gets a big win to put him back on the map should Dawson rematch him.

I think Dawson should unify right away if he beat Hopkins. Go after Zsolt, Cloud, Shumenov, and Cleverly

Comment

I see Hopkins better retire or something if he loss', I'd rather see Dawson face Pascal, Tavoris Cloud, Nathan Cleverly or Beibut Shumenov...

Comment

Working...
                X