Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Career sets, best places to purchase, recommendations...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Career sets, best places to purchase, recommendations...

I'm at a point where searching for fights in watchable quality and burning to DVD is too time-consuming and monotonous a process, and watching fights on youtube isn't as satisfying as kicking back on the couch and watching them on your TV screen (while I appreciate the resource being there).

I need to start buying career-sets. As much as the reasons listed above, it's a good way to fill in any blanks I have on fighters' records and see the fights I need to see that I haven't seen yet. Also, the idea of sitting down with one fighter at a time and going through his résumé is more appealing to me than the mixed-up mess of bits and pieces you end up with from just downloading whatever good stuff you can find - this way, I'll absorb more.

Where's the best place for career-sets that you guys know of? Not so much price, but for quality-control? Who puts the best sets together?

Anyone who knows, give me your tips.

http://boxingjunkies.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
      Looks goooood, TY.

You used the site before?

Review?

Comment

I get mine at boxingwholesale.com. I don't know what kinda reputation it has, I sorta just took a chance and I haven't been let down.

For some, Cotto's for example, it includes some amateur fights from the Olympics which is pretty cool.

And I agree, going fight to fight over someones career is awesome.

Comment

Surprised DVD companies haven't tried putting these together, imagine how many copies of Tyson's and Ali's they would sell.

Comment

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
            Looks goooood, TY.

You used the site before?

Review?
            i got all my dvds from there. there all great but some arent great quality and most of them are missing a few fights but overall i liked it. there are probably better sites though.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              I get mine at boxingwholesale.com. I don't know what kinda reputation it has, I sorta just took a chance and I haven't been let down.

For some, Cotto's for example, it includes some amateur fights from the Olympics which is pretty cool.

And I agree, going fight to fight over someones career is awesome.
              Originally posted by oaklandstephen View Post
              i got all my dvds from there. there all great but some arent great quality and most of them are missing a few fights but overall i liked it. there are probably better sites though.
              Thanks for the input, fellas!!

Comment

depends, are you american or british?

Comment

Originally posted by kamicazze View Post
                  depends, are you american or british?
                  I'm in the UK - doesn't matter either way, though, man, I import a lot.

Any suggestions welcome.

Comment

i have 2, pm me and ill give u the links

Comment

Working...
                    X