Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Mayweather beats Mosley, what are Pacquaio's options? (fighters of course)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Mayweather beats Mosley, what are Pacquaio's options? (fighters of course)

I think it may have been a gift and a curse of Pac running through the division as quick as he did. If Mayweather wins and demands the test, who will he fight? Marg is BS Mosley after losing to Mayweather is BS. Another Cotto fight..? Opinions please..

The only legitimate options would be Mayweather of course, and Berto. Arum already said no to Berto. Pwill I could see, but they won't fight him for sure.

Comment

Paul Williams, Andre Berto, the winner of Cotto-Foreman, Sergio Martinez at Light Middle? Sergio Martinez for the Middleweight title?

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothMon View Post
        I think it may have been a gift and a curse of Pac running through the division as quick as he did. If Mayweather wins and demands the test, who will he fight? Marg is BS Mosley after losing to Mayweather is BS. Another Cotto fight..? Opinions please..
        1.Mayweather.
        2.Margaritio in Mexico.
        3. Yuri in china if he beats cotto
        4. JMM 3

Comment

Berto or Margarito.

Comment

Mayeather any other fight is bull****!!!!

Comment

Why is Margarito bull****?? Margarito is a tough fight for anyone at welter except Mosley. That would be a tough fight for Pac. I would love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothMon View Post
                he can fight the winner of cotto-foreman for his 8th title in as many weight division. or he can go down to 140 lbs. and fight any top jww.and of course there's always the possibility of a 3rd fight with jmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey's Revenge View Post
                  Why is Margarito bull****?? Margarito is a tough fight for anyone at welter except Mosley. That would be a tough fight for Pac. I would love to see it.
                  Pac said Yuri was too big for him. So its safe to say P will, Margs, Cintron, Sergio Martinez are all out of the question. Besides, I highly doubt Freddy is going to let that happen. You ever hear him speak on Margarito after the bricks? I think these circus matchups are gonna bring bad publicity to his camp soon.

Comment

I suspect he would happily fight Mosley anyway unless Floyd somehow KOs him. They'd say that Mosley is easier to negotiate with (I'd certainly give them that) and would be a more exciting fight (yep probably).

Of course many of us would then chant about how Pac fights Floyd's leftovers, but we'd buy the fight anyway because it would be a great one.

Comment

Working...
                    X