No announcement yet.

DiBella thinks Khan will win easily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiBella thinks Khan will win easily

Just heard it on Steve Bunce's boxing hour.

I don't understand how so many respected people in the world of boxing can possibly think that Khan will win.
    Last edited by truthseeker1; 03-12-2009, 11:22 AM.

has Buncy mentioned anything about donuts?

Comment

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
      has Buncy mentioned anything about donuts?
      Not yet no.

Comment

I agree completely, I think Khan will win also. Prescott is a completely different fighter from Barrera. I think Khan is too big and too fast for Barrera.

Comment

Khan will win, am sure of that. Wont alter the fact he's a chump tho. this fight is too much of a mis-match. Proves jack.

Stick Khan in with a decent light welter or straight 147 fighter (where AK is naturally going anyway) and he is FCUKED.

not interested in this fight at all.

Comment

I think Khan will win too, possibly by stoppage. People need to stop thinking this is the Barrera from 2000, 2003, 2005 or even 2007!

Great match-making by Warren IMO, to get Khan's name back at the top of the lightweights.

Comment

Originally posted by Harvey Danger View Post
              I agree completely, I think Khan will win also. Prescott is a completely different fighter from Barrera. I think Khan is too big and too fast for Barrera.
              This may be the case, but never underestimate The Baby Faced Assassin

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                I respect Barrera a great deal, but at this stage of his career, consider him underestimated.

I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Perro View Post
                  I respect him a great deal but he hasn't shown that hunger since dropping a decision to Marquez. 72 fights and 20 years as a professional is a helluva lot of fighting for a lighter fighter.

Barrera has never been a big puncher and with his decreased speed, it's going to be tough for him to get to Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by truthseeker1 View Post
                    I don't understand how so many respected people in the world of boxing can possibly think that Khan will win.
                    Because they are right; Khan has a good chance of winning. If he didn't have, this fight wouldn't even be happening.

Comment

Working...
                    X