• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx View Post
    i truly dont give a ****
    Pac will fight Marg.

Comment

see what i mean...^^^^^^

what? bottomline, we have a POLL about this, Pac was ranked higher than your boyfriend, and not just by Pacfans.

it's true, but try not to think about this before you go to bed...

Pac >>> Floyd in ATG status.

Comment

just look at the first post in this thread....im floyds bumboy...but when a pac fan rides pacmans **** its ok..this board is getting sickning
        It's not OK, and it doesn't go unnoticed. Pac dick riders are given a hard time, as are any extreme fanboys of any fighter.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I come on this board to argue with americans i have taken it upon myself to get as many american heads out of their arses as possible.

Comment

oops thought last post didnt happen for some reason.

Yep i look in the mirror just come back from antigua with a nice tan looking pretty dam hansome i must say.

Comment

I dont post very often in this section, Im tired of it. Just post in the lounge. I used to involved in arguments, but now every time I see some disgruntled latino buttlover make a Floyd hate thread I just ignore it. And so should you Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                First of all, I agree with you that the board is incredibly biased. The hate threads are out of control and a mod ought to be putting his foot down.

The way in which Pac beat Oscar was much more impressive than the way Floyd beat him. As you know, Floyd pushed Oscar to an SD (in what I thought was a boring fight), and Pacquiao destroyed Oscar in 8 rounds, forcing him to quit (in what I thought was an amazing performance).

The difference is Oscar was expected to knock Pacquiao out fast, but Floyd was expected to beat Oscar. Pacquiao shocked the boxing world. Floyd almost sent them to sleep. The boxing world is now reacting to it.

This is NOT a bash on Floyd, but it is the truth.

If Pacquiao beats Hatton faster than Floyd did, it will be the same again, so be prepared for that.
                Boom goes the dynamite.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  I dont post very often in this section, Im tired of it. Just post in the lounge. I used to involved in arguments, but now every time I see some disgruntled latino buttlover make a Floyd hate thread I just ignore it. And so should you Larry.
                  your right.....................

Comment

Larry, you're alright by me. I see nothing wrong with sticking up for your fighter, but you shouldn't take things too seriously. Unless someone mounts a personal attack on you which is likely to offend (in which case, you should report it), just ignore the trolls.

People often say stupid things around here because they are either extremely ignorant, or they are trying to get a rise out of others. Most of the time, neither is worthy of a response.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

your right.....................
                      Larry you should understand that the like's of Flawless and Horus were the ones causing the Floyd Hate just as Sonic Flood and the others were causing the Pac hatred.

Comment

Working...
                      X