Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you like to see manny tested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes i do. I want him to stand up for the good of the sport and shut everybody up. If hes clean of course lol

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      He gets tested in every fight so what's your point? Are you saying OSDT. Well if they throw in a Olympic GOLD medal and test everybody to compete for it than why not.
      Because Shane Mosley took and passed the same tests and GOT AWAY WITH CHEATING.

You KNOW more stringent testing WILL CATCH MANNY..that is why *******s like you are satisfied with the current tests.

Comment

Originally posted by vellz13 View Post
        Yes or no
        simple question
        he is tested by the current rules and those rules have been good enough for eveyone up until now except for when Floyd was challenged by Pac.

Comment

blood testing are for b1tches!

Comment

Pacquiao fans don't want the test. They'll come up with excuse and reason after after BS as to why he shouldn't take it or how it doesn't matter but the reality is...they are scared of that truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
              he is tested by the current rules and those rules have been good enough for eveyone up until now except for when Floyd was challenged by Pac.
              OST was made up by Floyd because he was scared of Manny to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Yes i do. I want him to stand up for the good of the sport and shut everybody up. If hes clean of course lol
                If he could he would.

Failing means shame

Passing means shame....in the ring

Comment

hell yes!!

Comment

Hes tested every fight !!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
                      Ask your selves, how may PED uses have already been caught with the old system.... MANY.....
                      Ask yourself how Mosley was able to get by the so called standard commission testing?

Comment

Working...
                      X