Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    You shouldn't of shown me that lol,
    I dunno what im gonna do now........
    Mate, i go for looks, apps and other **** like that i don't care about, i just like to have a sexy phone, i love Samsungs. Go with what you really want. Gully seems to be saying that both the N-97 and Blackberry's ar good, i have never used either, but out of flashyness, i'd go for the Blackberry, everybody wants an i Phone.

Comment

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
      Mate, i go for looks, apps and other **** like that i don't care about, i just like to have a sexy phone, i love Samsungs. Go with what you really want. Gully seems to be saying that both the N-97 and Blackberry's ar good, i have never used either, but out of flashyness, i'd go for the Blackberry, everybody wants an i Phone.
      Im kinda scrappin the idea of a blackberry and putting it down to either the iphone or the nokia,
      I want a fone that I can use to browse the web anywhere which they both can do, Also want one with cool apps to use when Im bored in work or college......
      Also looks come into it aswell, The Iphone is abit too big for my liking and the Nokia looks **** hot and its small, Gully reckons its the best and Nokia have never seen me wrong.......
      Everybody does want an iphone your right, I was one of them until I seen this nokia but im gonna have to find out more about it aswell,
      But im pretty im gonna take it

Comment

Working...
      X