Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saunders: The 'Real' Fury Would Be More Loved Than Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saunders: The 'Real' Fury Would Be More Loved Than Joshua

Billy Joe Saunders has insisted Tyson Fury would be even more popular than Anthony Joshua if the wider world saw the man he has spent time with in a recent training camp. Fury joined Saunders in Marbella, where the WBO middleweight champion began preparations for his July 8 title defence against Georgia's Avtandil Khurtsidze, in his attempts to launch his comeback.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Who cares about being loved by people in this world? 99% of people are no good - period.

Comment

If you csant run 2 miles I don't see how you can get in shape INA years time.

But I like fury. I'd be scaered of him in real life with his tongue he could embarrass me at any point though.
      But I hope he gets back to what he was

Comment

Joshua is a really boring guy, he's just a dedicated athlete with great genes, Fury is a real heavyweight champ in the old tradition, Max Baer etc

Comment

Fury needs to lay off more than just a packet of Smints, ffs. :laff2:

Comment

Are we including ****phobic rants in the 'real Fury' bracket?

I know there is a lot to like about Tyson, but he will never be loved by the mainstream like AJ, or even like a Hatton, because his views on the world just dont conform with how the majority feel. Rightly or wrongly.

The BBC aren't going to put their weight behind a Tyson Fury documentary, like they did with AJ, when he could implode and start insulting a whole section of society a week down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              Are we including ****phobic rants in the 'real Fury' bracket?

I know there is a lot to like about Tyson, but he will never be loved by the mainstream like AJ, or even like a Hatton, because his views on the world just dont conform with how the majority feel. Rightly or wrongly.

The BBC aren't going to put their weight behind a Tyson Fury documentary, like they did with AJ, when he could implode and start insulting a whole section of society a week down the line.
              Have you ever met a person, and they seemed really cool? Like they were generous people, really genuine, funny as all fuck, loyal to their mates. Always have a great night when hanging out.

Then you find out that they read Mein Kampf every night and are the local KKK leader?

Yeah, Fury seems a bit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
                Joshua is a really boring guy, he's just a dedicated athlete with great genes, Fury is a real heavyweight champ in the old tradition, Max Baer etc
                i actually agree joshua is very boring and when he starts going on his i know all rants its kinda just annoying. love watching him fight but theres no doubt fury has ability to be just as big a star

Comment

Yesterday: Saunders the great

Today: Fk Saunders

The difference one quote to the next can make.

Comment

What's there to like about fury?

1. Drug addict
                    2. Racist
                    3. ****phobic
                    4. Sexiest
                    5. Bad father
                    6. **** boxer

I am sure there's lots more I have missed out!

Comment

Working...
                    X