Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people act like Floyd gained so much weight after weighing in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Having low body fat % doesn't = PEDs, moron.
    Did I say that......or did you just make it up?

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
      Did I say that......or did you just make it up?
      He looks big because he looks muscular, which is because he has low body fat %.

Comment

If you're doing bodybuilding all through-out the off season and then return to camp for a leaves and protein diet, yea, you'll trim up.
        You can do that without being on a vegan diet ****ing ignoramus. Answer the question, wtf does being a vegan have to do with Bradley's physique? I got news for you pal, you can eat chicken and broccoli everyday and trim up.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
          You can do that without being on a vegan diet ****ing ignoramus. Answer the question, wtf does being a vegan have to do with Bradley's physique? I got news for you pal, you can eat chicken and broccoli everyday and trim up.
          I didn't say you had to be on a vegan diet to achieve that. Lmfao.

I'm saying that's what Bradley does, low sugar, lower calories (but nutrient dense) promotes weight loss. And you're not telling me anything I don't know

Comment

I didn't say you had to be on a vegan diet to achieve that. Lmfao.

I'm saying that's what Bradley does, low sugar, lower calories (but nutrient dense) promotes weight loss. And you're not telling me anything I don't know
            No, see now you're backtracking...you said "Bradley also goes on vegan diets and does/has done bodybuilding specific exercises" implying THAT is the reason for his physique and that other means cannot work just as well which is misinformation and ignorance.

Comment

No, see now you're backtracking...you said "Bradley also goes on vegan diets and does/has done bodybuilding specific exercises" implying THAT is the reason for his physique and that other means cannot work just as well which is misinformation and ignorance.
              Lol wtf? Yea. His workouts and diets gave him his physique, that's how it works for all of us lol, genetics help a bit but you still have to put in the work and craft. What I didnt say though, was that the only way to burn fat was via a vegan diet.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                He looks big because he looks muscular, which is because he has low body fat %.
                Kind of like Bradley right? Cunningham? Hmm.

Are you Isaac Clarke? You seem very emotionally invested here.

Comment

Imo it's pretty obvious ALL elite athletes are using some sort of PEDs, that's just the way it is. It's wrong yes, but if all are using, does it level the playing field, or is it just a case of who's cycle is better than the other? I think pretty much all would be shocked if we really knew what all did behind the scenes, and not just Floyd and Manny, but you just cannot compete with someone who's dirty. Tests or no, there's ALWAYS ways around it.
                  That's my point but these flo mos act as if he is clean. He passed all recent tests yes but so did PAC and ggg and vlad and jmm but they still are adamant that they are cheats where is the proof? Backne? But Floyd using 20 times the iv amount to rehydrate 3 pound isn't a red flag? They are such hypocrites me I call a spade a spade

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    That's my point but these flo mos act as if he is clean. He passed all recent tests yes but so did PAC and ggg and vlad and jmm but they still are adamant that they are cheats where is the proof? Backne? But Floyd using 20 times the iv amount to rehydrate 3 pound isn't a red flag? They are such hypocrites me I call a spade a spade
                    All that bs about the iv that you pacf@gs love to cling on to goes out the window when you realize he was before right before he even used the iv. So if he was trying to flush something out his system with the iv wouldn't the test before the iv show up positive?

Comment

• Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
                      Imo it's pretty obvious ALL elite athletes are using some sort of PEDs, that's just the way it is. It's wrong yes, but if all are using, does it level the playing field, or is it just a case of who's cycle is better than the other? I think pretty much all would be shocked if we really knew what all did behind the scenes, and not just Floyd and Manny, but you just cannot compete with someone who's dirty. Tests or no, there's ALWAYS ways around it.
                      Everyone is juicing when it comes to other fighters but adamantly arguing when it comes to Floyd. His father is ripped doe. What bout Tim Tim.

Comment

Working...
                      X