Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez vs. Juanma Could Be an Accident Waiting To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez vs. Juanma Could Be an Accident Waiting To Happen

Wilfredo Vazquez Jr. and Juan Manuel Lopez will square off tonight at the Coliseo Roberto Clemente in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Except for those who support this farce of a fight, many boxing fans ask themselves why this fight is happening.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If he dies, he dies.

I won't knock their hustle, it's what they do best to make a living. Hopefully, they save and/or invest their money well so they no longer have to and no long term damage occurs to either fighter tonight.

Comment

It's the last fight for both, so not too worried.

Comment

Completely agree with the article. It's a simple cash grab by two has-beens trying to trade in on former name value.

As a fan it's definitely bad for the sport. Better fights should get more press, not this one.

Comment

Juanma is the definition of a shot fighter. Just watching him get punched is scary.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
            Juanma is the definition of a shot fighter. Just watching him get punched is scary.

Just watching Juanma talk after his recent post fight interviews is scary.

Vasquez is past his best too, but I don't fear for his health like I do for Juanma. Hopefully they both walk away from the sport for good after this fight, Juanma especially.

Comment

Letting People like Juanma fight,is why boxing have bad press.

Comment

anyone has a stream for this fight ?!? i need to see this so bad!

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel_T5 View Post
                  anyone has a stream for this fight ?!? i need to see this so bad!
                  support your country men and buy the ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
                    support your country men and buy the ppv.
                    im in the process of moving and i dont have cable yet

Comment

Working...
                    X