Fight breaks out at LA Rams game.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao...

1. People are idiots.. Rams fan seemed to want to confront the seahawks fan

2. Black dude totally shoved that chick for no reason.. He was off balance at first but he totally shoves her

3. Lmao at that dad... Screamed like a girl.. Poor kid gotta grow up with a beta dad.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      lol that black dude screams worse than his girl.. humiliating.. help!!!!!!!!!
      It wasn't the black guy screaming like a little queer, it was the white cuck dad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Lmao...

1. People are idiots..
        Yes.

Rams fan seemed to want to confront the seahawks fan

2. Black dude totally shoved that chick for no reason.. He was off balance at first but he totally shoves her
        That's what I thought.

3. Lmao at that dad... Screamed like a girl.. Poor kid gotta grow up with a beta dad.
        It's a miracle that beta cuck isn't a virgin. Maybe he adopted.

Comment

Lmao at the dad... I can't stop laughing..

"Help, help".

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            Even after watching the video twice I still can't tell what the hell happened.

you are monumentally stupid, and blame black people for the effect your stupidity has on your environment and SES.

Comment

that screaming guy shouldn't be allowed out in public. i think he'd appreciate being housebound after seeing the video.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                you are monumentally stupid, and blame black people for the effect your stupidity has on your environment and SES.
                Black people have nothing to do with me being in a high SES position.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  You shouldn't have to worry about your kids safety attending a NFL game.

But, you get a crowd of 60-70+ thousand people, a lot of them piss drunk, and shit like this happens.

These newly minted Cali Rams fans have been getting into the spirit of things.

I know these are street fights but its still amazing to see the average person only knows how to use 1 arm to fight and throws it so wildly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    Lmao at the dad... I can't stop laughing..

"Help, help".
                    seriously that was so pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      Is that a black dude or a sheboon? Why does he/she push the white lady trying to get past her/him?
                      she was trying to come and calm things down. she was part of the other group.

Comment

Working...
                      X